Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Old8oy said:
antwill said:
Just the anti-Sony ones. Also I hope he knows that if he has to explain it, he's doing it wrong and that this was all a sick joke he's playing.

it's a good thing he took the time to explain it

I completely misunderstood it...

I thought the two sides were voting on the popularity of items on Ebay via their smartphones and that the court stood for a retro, funky table and some matching chairs.
Oh now I wish it really was just your original thought of what it was, sounds so much better.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I know what Sony needs for all the liberties they've lately taken to reform the law to their purposes. Some inside leaks detailing the methods and goals of their activities, complete with the names of those who commissionned them. People usually resign or get fired over such scandals.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I find it hilarious that on certain imageboards people who don't own PS3s (like myself) were flooding those videos with hits just because we knew this would eventually happen.

I wonder when America is gonna get serious and tell Sony to fuck off. What they did with graf_chokolo's house if it's true that they used a task squad they would regularly use for such things such as drug raids because they labeled him a terrorist, it's illegal for the local cops to do that kind of stuff, only homeland security is protected under the patriot act in instances such as that. He wasn't a threat in the least and if anything the 'threat' that he was they only exacerbated by attacking him since it was obvious anyone with half a brain wouldn't keep those things inside their house.

antwill

Better Than You
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pyrofyr said:
I find it hilarious that on certain imageboards people who don't own PS3s (like myself) were flooding those videos with hits just because we knew this would eventually happen.

I wonder when America is gonna get serious and tell Sony to fuck off. What they did with graf_chokolo's house if it's true that they used a task squad they would regularly use for such things such as drug raids because they labeled him a terrorist, it's illegal for the local cops to do that kind of stuff, only homeland security is protected under the patriot act in instances such as that. He wasn't a threat in the least and if anything the 'threat' that he was they only exacerbated by attacking him since it was obvious anyone with half a brain wouldn't keep those things inside their house.
Of course it's not true, you just showed how gullible you really are if you even entertained that possibility for even a second in your mind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pump the chocolate into my veins