Last edited by BIFFTAZ,
Reactions: Keylogger

NintendoFanFrick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Fixed it and finally connected, but whenever I try to send codes the Wii U softlocks.

Did everything the tutorial says, even fixed the error of not having the right TCP. But now I have a new error.
4908fe456fc7fb16ecf10013e36eda79.png

Any help? (Yes, I searched the thread to see if anybody had the same problem and nobody else did)

Last edited by NintendoFanFrick,

vamorex3000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey all,

Just wondering, how do i properly open JGecko on PC?

The file that i have downloaded is a .jar file but when i double click on it, it opens as a ZIP file and asks me to extract it, when i do so, there are no executable files to run.

Probably missing something really basic haha

Thanks

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,

Where can I find the good TCPGecko for use with JGecko U for HB Launcher? I can't find it anywhere
For example this one
Did everything the tutorial says, even fixed the error of not having the right TCP. But now I have a new error.
Strange, it wasn't connected when you tried to send codes. This error should literally never happen so I'm surprised. It seems to work for everyone else though
Just wondering, how do i properly open JGecko on PC?
Tutorial

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it normal for the new JGecko U to take 6-12 or more hours for initial full range search? TCPGecko is much faster then this. JGecko U seems to hang after dumping the RAM and then would respond again then 1%, then hang again, then 2% and then hang again, rinse and repeat. While there is plenty of RAM in my computer, so that shouldn't even be an issue. The thing swells over 32GB of RAM usage.
Perhaps I need to narrow down the ranges?

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it normal for the new JGecko U to take 6-12 or more hours for initial full range search? TCPGecko is much faster then this. JGecko U seems to hang after dumping the RAM and then would respond again then 1%, then hang again, then 2% and then hang again, rinse and repeat. While there is plenty of RAM in my computer, so that shouldn't even be an issue. The thing swells over 32GB of RAM usage.
Perhaps I need to narrow down the ranges?
No, it doesn't take me that long

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, it doesn't take me that long
Must be something on my end then. Doing a short range scan it is fast. Now I hit another issue, when hitting search again after completing the first one, it does nothing. All the buttons in the search dialog is disabled after clicking on search and no progress, not even dumping the updated RAM as it shows no network activity.
Perhaps it's the new code handler?

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Must be something on my end then. Doing a short range scan it is fast. Now I hit another issue, when hitting search again after completing the first one, it does nothing. All the buttons in the search dialog is disabled after clicking on search and no progress, not even dumping the updated RAM as it shows no network activity.
Perhaps it's the new code handler?
Whenever I do a search in JGecko U, it gets stuck at 99% (during refining, not dumping) so I got sick of it and just use cheat engine.

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I just take memory dumps using JGecko U and use cheat engine to refine the results
That would make it easier. I know that Cheat Engine does have a connect network feature and thought you might be using it that way. Did you ever have to flip the bytes around in the dump, or do you search it as is?

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, this is just the JGecko U code and sorry to hear that it sucked. I'll trying to improve it if I can replicate those problems. Since I do small scans mostly it works fine but it should work for any big range as well of course.
I wouldn't consider it "sucked". It is still useful in it's own right. I especially like the fact that it can parse the codes for you, so that way I don't have to manually figure it out on how the code should look like.

Reactions: BullyWiiPlaza

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wouldn't consider it "sucked". It is still useful in it's own right. I especially like the fact that it can parse the codes for you, so that way I don't have to manually figure it out on how the code should look like.
Yeah but it's currently not updated and there may be some errors

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

drenal

that guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I'm having problems with this program. I have no idea how to use the normal TCPgecko.net, so bear with me. When I connect the program to my Wii u, it connects properly and shows the correct title and ID of the game, but each time I try to send a code, it does nothing. The game is the wind waker remake. Help?

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hi. I'm having problems with this program. I have no idea how to use the normal TCPgecko.net, so bear with me. When I connect the program to my Wii u, it connects properly and shows the correct title and ID of the game, but each time I try to send a code, it does nothing. The game is the wind waker remake. Help?
You can't read the big text?
66s6938h.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn