Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gannon looks horrible, metroid not so bad
but its jacks pacific so I didnt expect much, better then amiibo quality at least
I am personally going to kick every scalper's ass who will brag about making the pre-orders sold out in order to make an illegal and unfair profit.
there is nothing illegal or unfair about it
they were there first, put money down for the items, the shop doesnt limit the amount of a single item sold per customer, the manufacturer created an artificial limited supply

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
It's not business, it's being an asshole. To do a business, you have to offer something. All you did was having the money to pre-order everything and now you are inflating the prices. I'm so glad the NES collectivism is dying over scalpers inflating prices too much.

Considering people are willing to pay top price for it there's nothing illegal about it, although it does make others less fortunate to feel pissed off.

Why should a seller get only $25 when he can make $50-100? The more money the better. ^_^

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sly-guy, I was just about to make a post about this :D

The only thing that irks me about this Ganon is the fact that his design is completely based off of the smaller, limited edition Wind Waker Ganon statue that came with orders of Wind Waker Wii U
legend-of-zelda-wind-waker-ganondorf-figure.jpg

Albeit, he is a lot smaller than the advertised 15 inch Ganon, he's still relatively cheaper to find.
Of course, he also doesn't glow... :P

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Why do all you filthy communists hate the free market? If you don't like the basic tenets of capitalism, you can go back to North Korea ;o;

I'm not saying this is pointless but why would you buy these over Amiibo which are not only figurines but have functionality too. This seems to be a tradeoff of just better quality with zero functionality, I rather have Amiibo but if this makes people happy then so be it.
Because they come in different poses and variants and styles than the Amiibo. Some people might want a Luigi that isn't humping his stand or a Captain Falcon without a pole up his ass. Figurine collectors are more interested in figurines themselves than the extended functionality. A lot of potential buyers don't even have a WiiU and/or 3DS.

And it's not like they're mutually exclusive, you can buy both you know ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM