Hacking Jailbreak usb question

TomSullik

OP
Trophies
XP
Hey, There is this website -snip fake website URL- that says I can jailbreak my ps3 really easily.... Maybe I am confused but why do people buy things like 'trueblue' if you can use any usb key? If i follow these steps , Can I play games of my external hd?

edit: after more reading it seems only 3.55 can play games from an external hard drive. So what exactly would a 4.11 jailbreak do? Nothing?

So should I downgrade using : -snip survey website URL- and then use something to jailbreak it? or can i jailbreak first?

I am confused help please.

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. Its not that simple
2. its been answered many times.
3. You should buy a wii its much more simple and cheaper on wii

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what he means is: If your PS3 firmware is above 3.55, you need a true blue or a e3 flasher or progsheet to hack it to play backups,
If your at 3.55 or lower, download the kmeaw V3.55 CFW into the usb stick of your choice.
Keep in mind new games require a higher firmware to play, so you'll lose your jailbreak if you update past 3.55, and NO going back.
Also, NO PSN or any online play of ANY games, bro.....

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Its not that simple...

True blue is a dongle that will let 3.55 users play games that requires more recent firmware by replacing the executable by a hacked version avaiable on their website.
True blue does not have the ability to downgrade a console it is not a jailbreak device you have to be jailbroken already in order to use it.

E3 flasher and progskeet are hard mod devices that will let you flash the nand(therefore downgrade). But like most hard mod today you have to be very very good at soldering. Also even with that method you cannot downgrade to a lower firmware that your PS3 came stock(aka newly bought PS3).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs