Iwata was strictly involved in the devolopment of Pokémon Go

Froster

Your Music Producer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_Saporu-Iwata-NintendOn-1038x584.jpg
Pokémon GO has now become the most downloaded application for mobile device and the one most discussed ever. What we did not know is that behind this success there was also the mind of the former president of Nintendo, Satoru Iwata, closely involved in game development from the earliest stages of design.

Iwata has even worked in a hospital room, until his last moments of life, using his laptop to exchange views with Tsunekazu Ishihara , president of The Pokémon Company . What was his intention? That the children could have fun with Pokémon Go without spending too much money.

Thus, can we define Pokémon Go the last "gift" of the now dead former Nintendo President Satoru Iwata?

Source

Last edited by Froster,

jerzmob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ehrm, you know that PoGo isn't actually a Nintendo game but a Nyantic one, right?

Ehrrm shhh Nintendo owns the Pokemon name hence they own that app whenever they feel like it. sure they didn't develop poGo but also for invizimals, Sony didn't develop it. Novarama developed invizimals

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It can be done. The people I know at work who were all about Pokemon Go weren't spending money on it.
What level were they? I'm level 19 and I find leveling to be extremely slow without spending money on lucky eggs and incense, and I keep running out of balls.
Also, it depends on where you live and/or if you have the ability to travel to a place with tons of pokestops. If you live in a place with few or no pokestops you're not going to be able to get enough balls to keep playing without paying.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What level were they? I'm level 19 and I find leveling to be extremely slow without spending money on lucky eggs and incense, and I keep running out of balls.
Also, it depends on where you live and/or if you have the ability to travel to a place with tons of pokestops. If you live in a place with few or no pokestops you're not going to be able to get enough balls to keep playing without paying.
hell if I know what level they are. Are levels units of measure for fun?

keven3477

Fresh Prince of Lemonade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He helped in the early stages of the game and I remember that he was still alive while go was announced. Working while in the hospital is inspirational for me.
Now I wish I had a good phone even more so I can respect his work more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all