Hacking I've got a strange request

tokyomaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title states, I do have a strange request to everyone here on the boards. At first I am very sorry if this is breaking the forum rules. If this does, please close and delete this post. I had traded in my DSL in for my 3DS unaware that it would be needed to update my Acekard 2i. So my request is that if there is anyone out there who could possibly share the firmware with me then I will forever be in your debt!!

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
The 3DS fix updates the actual Acekard2i, not the firmware. You're going to need to find somebody with a DS, DSlite, or DSi and apply the update yourself if you want to be able to use it.

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think he means he wants someone to update it for him.

I'd be willing to do it if you mail me your card, and I can send it back. That works?

NoOneDies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you sure you don't have a famiily member that owns one, perhaps you could borrow it from him/her.

tokyomaster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys thanks for the advice!!

I unfortunately do not have a family member or close friend with one. I'm the Nintendo fanboy in my family.

I was thinking that maybe I could ask the guy at GameStop to see if I could borrow/use a DS for a bit, but I don't think they'd go for that much!

Also drfs, I wouldn't be against your idea either mailing my card to you lol.

I'd just love to play my DS games again so I can finish Pokemon Black
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, ohkay