Hacking I've away for some time

echan42

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
And last time I was up to speed on vWii homebrew I remember I set up Devolution to work with WiiFlow to list and play my gameube games along with my wii backups.

Has Nintendon't catched up? i remember somebody leaked crediars work and he anounced he wouldn't be working anymore on Nintendon't, but I remember that I tried to get some backups working and nintendon't failed in one way or another and Devolution worked flawlessly, only problem was I had to go to a friend's house and run every backup with my SD card and my wiimote before playing any game.

What would be a good place to read up on current developments?

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And last time I was up to speed on vWii homebrew I remember I set up Devolution to work with WiiFlow to list and play my gameube games along with my wii backups.

Has Nintendon't catched up? i remember somebody leaked crediars work and he anounced he wouldn't be working anymore on Nintendon't, but I remember that I tried to get some backups working and nintendon't failed in one way or another and Devolution worked flawlessly, only problem was I had to go to a friend's house and run every backup with my SD card and my wiimote before playing any game.

What would be a good place to read up on current developments?
There is an entrepreneur thread dedicated to Nintendont. Try reading it and asking questions there. This gets old.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?