it's happening it's finally happening!

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
really i would like to see that so liquid and no fan or liquid and still a fan?

yeah obviously not right now but intels core M had decent specs and one of the surface models use it i think
i am saying in the next couple of gens it should get where i7 is now
fans are a huge headache my fan died not even a year into my haswell purchase took almost 3 months to get it back from warranty and now it is sounding like it is going to shit the be again ,not even 6 months later
tablets and ultrabooks need to solve this problem ipad air 2 has no fan nor does the shield K1
it is way too much money to waste on something that has major problem that i feel WILL be solves in the next year or 2
i have serious regrets on the money i wasted on this i7 ultrabook i would not have so much regret if i only waste 300 on a shield tab
even if it has a fan
this is why i would not buy a surface with I 5/7 fans do not really belong i tablets and ultramobile devices and
this is going to change fairly soon and it is a major change one that will have users who dropped all this cash on these devices now regret it
this is something that will really make people have to have an upgrade
the fans are quiet and sturdy in my surface.

ipads dont need fans because they have no power whatsoever. and when whatever processor you seak of reaches the power of an i7 it will not be powerful enough to run the best games, which will need the i9 at least.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1