• Replies 1,700
  • Likes 27

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Last question for me, is there some kind of way to accelerate the game? Like a speed hack or something? Pretty sure it would be hard on 3DS since the game is already pushing the console to it's limits, but hey, we never know
There IS a cheat to make movement speed faster (by x1.5 times I think), so if you are interested, check the NTR plugin!

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There IS a cheat to make movement speed faster (by x1.5 times I think), so if you are interested, check the NTR plugin!
It's actually 1.375x faster, but yeah it's way more useful in NTR than as an ips patch since it applies to ALL characters. NPCs do weird things in cutscenes with the walk speed faster like Nani is off screen when you leave for the professor's lab, Lillie runs inside the wall when trying to stop Hau looking in her loft, characters walk of screen in cutscenes, disappear or two models combine into one Lol. None of that is really an issue, but it does cause a "feature breaking" bug with the Machamp ride. Sometimes, he'll push the stone too far and the "hole" won't recognize it, sometimes he'll push it into another block, and sometimes it actually goes in the hole (doesn't look like it covers the entire thing, but acts as if it's filled correctly).... Again it's not too much of an issue but if you have it on I'd suggest turning it off while you're catching the Tapu. I couldn't even get in to one of the shrines because of the Machamp ride bug Lol....

Reactions: MayaMayhem and ThoD

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
It's actually 1.375x faster, but yeah it's way more useful in NTR than as an ips patch since it applies to ALL characters. NPCs do weird things in cutscenes with the walk speed faster like Nani is off screen when you leave for the professor's lab, Lillie runs inside the wall when trying to stop Hau looking in her loft, characters walk of screen in cutscenes, disappear or two models combine into one Lol. None of that is really an issue, but it does cause a "feature breaking" bug with the Machamp ride. Sometimes, he'll push the stone too far and the "hole" won't recognize it, sometimes he'll push it into another block, and sometimes it actually goes in the hole (doesn't look like it covers the entire thing, but acts as if it's filled correctly).... Again it's not too much of an issue but if you have it on I'd suggest turning it off while you're catching the Tapu. I couldn't even get in to one of the shrines because of the Machamp ride bug Lol....
I see... but still, those cutscenes must have looked hilarious!:rofl2:

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see... but still, those cutscenes must have looked hilarious!:rofl2:
It was Lol.... Lillie goes to stop Hau and she runs through the wall instead haha. She was MIA the rest of the scene.... Or like when she "runs" in the cutscenes the playable character walks just as fast so he's like literally right on her ass :rofl2:.. And sometimes when it's a scripted "walk up" to an NPC you get SO close to them your faces are touching haha. It's quite hilarious.

Reactions: ThoD
D

Deleted User

OP
Yeah no bans this time.This thread is pretty much pointless now unless it happens later on which doesn't seem likely since mostly everyone stayed offline before release.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Yeah no bans this time.This thread is pretty much pointless now unless it happens later on which doesn't seem likely since mostly everyone stayed offline before release.
Don't worry, while it looks like there won't be hyperbans, in-game bans are gonna happen and in droves! US/UM FORCES you to link to PGL if you want to do stuff like Online Missions!

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't worry, while it looks like there won't be hyperbans, in-game bans are gonna happen and in droves! US/UM FORCES you to link to PGL if you want to do stuff like Online Missions!
It's only Global Missions and Rating Battles that force you to use the PGL. Otherwise if you just trade and free battle it's not an issue anyway. I've had a PGL ban in SM since release and couldn't care less Lol.

Reactions: ThoD

SaberLilly

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welp, I think I may be safe. My 3DS hasn't been banned yet, but I've also been using a few tricks like turning off system telemetry, disabling sharing of Streetpass information, along with hiding the titles I play on my friend's list, and i was smart enough (and i'm sure others were too, not calling anyone stupid) to not go online with the system with the game running, and since I don't plan on doing anything like the Global Missions and Rating Battles which make you link to the PGL, or official tournament battles (just trading with friends and maybe some Wonder Trading), I think I might just avoid being banned, I say might because you never know......these games might have some other detection thing we don't know about.

zSyntex

Berserker of myself.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Yeah, and that makes people be afraid of that. There's a lot of dummy-people that believe to title thread, instead of reading all the news.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Welp, I think I may be safe. My 3DS hasn't been banned yet, but I've also been using a few tricks like turning off system telemetry, disabling sharing of Streetpass information, along with hiding the titles I play on my friend's list, and i was smart enough (and i'm sure others were too, not calling anyone stupid) to not go online with the system with the game running, and since I don't plan on doing anything like the Global Missions and Rating Battles which make you link to the PGL, or official tournament battles (just trading with friends and maybe some Wonder Trading), I think I might just avoid being banned, I say might because you never know......these games might have some other detection thing we don't know about.
That's enough. You should be safe for long time, because you did the steps that everyone have to follow when they modified their 3DS.
Just for now, don't go online for some day.

D

Deleted User

OP
Just to be shure this isnt global,My public seed went down today.I don't know if anyone is banned with a private seed right now or not so ill wait and see who else is banned.It was just a console ban though so I had my backup seeds ready.

Last edited by ,

puppisama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I'm banned too, but I was using a public seed of a known youtuber, so a bunch of lil' rats did get into online before the date.

D

Deleted User

OP
Someone with that seed may have gone and done something stupid that got everyone banned most likely... Reason why I use my seed only.
Thats pretty much what happens when you have a banned private seed and don't own a second 3ds.Paranoid people eventually end up using publics to keep their private unbanned anyway.

Last edited by ,

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Thats pretty much what happens when you have a banned private seed and don't own a second 3ds.
I got my hands on a second 3DS once that was meant to be sold away, so I formatted it about a dozen times to get new seeds to have as backup in case I get banned. Now I still play it safe since I want to avoid bans in general, but having such a thing to fall back on isn't half bad!

Blackstar97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It seems someone went online before the release again, i did that too when moon was released so i can't complain, but i'll ask to my cousin if he didn't update his 2ds, i'll take his friend code so i won't get banned again

Last edited by Blackstar97,

alexj9626

Trophies
XP
Country
Panama
I got my hands on a second 3DS once that was meant to be sold away, so I formatted it about a dozen times to get new seeds to have as backup in case I get banned. Now I still play it safe since I want to avoid bans in general, but having such a thing to fall back on isn't half bad!

Formating makes a new seed? Wouldnt that mean that if i got banned i only need to format?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yltcaxE +1