Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sooooo my game ends up always freezing in the same spot,i tried doing anything i could think of but i got no result,i tried cleaning the disc,i tried changing the in-game language,i tried disabling subtitles..... nothing

the game freeze right after the battle with the greater behemoth in augusta tower 200,i searched the internet for people with my same problem and while i have readed about freezing issues with the game,they were all about the ps3 version and none was in the spot were i freeze

i burned the game using the truncate option so at first i tought that could be the problem... so i was wondering if any temper here who played a truncated copy could get trough the whole game just fine... if that's the case,you guys think i might need to reburn it?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
There's your problem.

NEVER BURN TRUNCATED DISCS.
You only burn 97% of the disc.

Either get a retail copy or burn one with an iHAS drive.
That should solve all the disc problems (installing it on the HDD also decreases loadtimes + potential discread errors)

Reactions: 1 person

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
all my other truncated games work fine,for all we know the problem could be anything which is why i was asking here...
i don't understand why you are so hell bent on convincing everyone to buy a ihas burner,every thread here has a reply of yours about how you should not truncate and buy an ihas,i don't want to buy an ihas,you understand that? do i have to repeat it again?

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Then you deserve all the problems you'll get.

It's been said a million times on the Ixtreme forums.
If you want to stay safe on Live or don't want to recieve error messages on a regular basis then burn them with an iHAS burner or purchase the original.

Also with the truncated method you only burn 97% of the disc.
You miss out on 3% of possible data.
Which could lead to non working backups.
And are not Live safe (if you're concerned about your Live capabilities.)

Anyway, it's your console and your decision obviously.
I'm only making it easy for you to by giving you advice on getting it burned with an iHAS.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2