Hacking Issues using CFG Loader

JohnnyOak

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ok, a few months ago I modded my Wii and did all the required steps to get it to work with backups. It's all fine and dandy for the most part, but I do have some issues unfortunately. It's been some time and whatever issues I left unresolved, now I'm totally lost on how to resolve them.

Firstly, I tried using a tool that converts WADs into ISOs, supposedly making them bootable by CFG, this never really worked. Can someone give me a step by step on what I should do? I just want the WiiWare games to be in the same list as all the others.

Then, my GameCube games do not detect a memory card, physical or emulated. Ideally I want to use an emulated on, so everything is within the HDD, I even backup all my saves into the HDD already. I honestly don't know what to do.

Finally, I want to further change the CFG. I'd like to change the loading screen into something more pleasant, and also the pointer, maybe to the same hand on the normal Wii Menu? Is it possible to add some menu music? I know I've looked into this in the past but I think it was all too technical. I also would like the option to load directly into the CFG, bypassing everything else.

So essentially, I want my Wii to load CFG directly, looking all nice and stuff, with all GameCube, Wii and WiiWare games in it, with all games and saves booting directly from the system or HDD, so I don't have to use any other external stuff. Basically turning the console into a sort of GameCube/Wii Classic Mini hybrid.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."