Hacking Issue with adrenaline and my psp game

G36cBossMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated to 3.60 adrenaline from the 3.50 ape escape exploit I went to run ape escape the psp game and it gave me an error saying it was corrupted and to re install the game I rebuilt the database by holding L+R+Ps button and when I went to start my psp game it was gone I have it backed up on my computer I tried putting it back on my ps vita with open cma but it wasn't working idk if 3.60 isn't supported with open cma is it possible to use ftp to put it back on my ps vita or am I screwed?

G36cBossMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use QCMA instead of OpenCMA, it's been updated more frequently than OpenCMA and should work fine.
I tried that I could never get qcma to recognize my ps vita idk if your supposed to plug in your ps vita before you install it or after or a certain way but I never got it working

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
It makes no difference when you connect it, it functions the same as CMA/OpenCMA. The connection issue is likely because you haven't updated the drivers that QCMA installs to communicate with your Vita. Remove any CMA/OpenCMA/QCMA installs, and download and install the latest QCMA. In the installer, you can chose the driver to use (use libusb0 or libusbk). After that, you should have no problems.

G36cBossMan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried that I could never get qcma to recognize my ps vita idk if your supposed to plug in your ps vita before you install it or after or a certain way but I never got it working
It makes no difference when you connect it, it functions the same as CMA/OpenCMA. The connection issue is likely because you haven't updated the drivers that QCMA installs to communicate with your Vita. Remove any CMA/OpenCMA/QCMA installs, and download and install the latest QCMA. In the installer, you can chose the driver to use (use libusb0 or libusbk). After that, you should have no problems.

Ok I'll give that a try after I get home from work thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night