Hacking ISO games showing in multiman, but not webman?

Hking0036

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to get webMAN to read my ISO icon images because it was only showing the default disc image, so I deleted the temp folder on the internal hard drive. Now webMAN can't find any of the ISOs in the PS3ISO folder, but for some reason multiMAN sees them fine. I've run prepntfs a few times and not got anywhere. Webman doesn't show the games in the browser either, but it can file explore the hard drive. Does anyone know what to do to refresh the webMAN cache?

Edit: realized I deleted just wmtmp which makes sense it would only be webman, but the problem of not seeing any games on the NTFS drive still stands. Webman is putting new stuff in wmtmp but not reading anything.

Last edited by Hking0036,
Reactions: bootmonster

bootmonster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you refresh xml and HTML? Try changing memory allocation in webman settings to a different size as well.

Only some of psone titles were showing after running multiman (I think they can interfere with one another) and that's how I fixed it.

Hking0036

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you refresh xml and HTML? Try changing memory allocation in webman settings to a different size as well.

Only some of psone titles were showing after running multiman (I think they can interfere with one another) and that's how I fixed it.
I tried refreshing to no avail, ultimately I just installed sMAN which doesn't use XML anyways and it works fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1