Hardware Is Verizon FiOS a Frontier service? Ordering story.

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much what the thread name says. FiOS became available in my zip code very recently, and my mom wanted to cancel everything related to Time Warner, so I decided to order Verizon's fiber internet under my name so I can transfer when I move out in a few years. So I called Verizon and they said my specific address has their internet services available, though the site said it wasn't but the zip code was, so I ordered the 25/25 internet plan, though while I was talking to them, they were saying right off the bat that they were gonna get me an internet connection that would max at 12mbps and something else and said the 2 year price was gonna be around $60/month. I told them exactly what I wanted and said they could get that for me and the price would be $49.99/month, like the site says. After everything was done, I went to check my email and I got some Emails from Frontier saying thanks for ordering Frontier internet. I hadn't done anything yet because I don't know if Frontier owns FiOS so I wanna see if that's the case first. :huh:

Selim873

Nunnayobeesnes
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Okay that makes sense! I live in a 1 square mile village in the middle of a cornfield so if that's not rural, I don't know what is! I never saw anything related to Frontier when I see videos about installation so that's why I was confused, because I always thought Frontier was a DSL service around here and I got worried.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended