"Sorry we don't have it in stock yet" or "haha Fanboy"(Joking) but I really can wait until 3PM [img]http://gbatemp.net/vanilla/emoticons/frown.gif" /> "Sorry we don't have it in stock yet" or "haha Fanboy"(Joking) but I really can wait until 3PM [img]http://gbatemp.net/vanilla/emoticons/frown.gif" />

Gaming Is this weird

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
well, if you want something that bad, then it's normal that you'd want to get it early.

i remember one of my ex. i'd even go as far as going inside their house and greet her parents.

but the 3ds i can wait. i want me to be hyped for a week with a bunch of games that i like. so i'll wait for a month or so after buying.

Ravenius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Narayan said:
well, if you want something that bad, then it's normal that you'd want to get it early.

i remember one of my ex. i'd even go as far as going inside their house and greet her parents.

Wait what, you say that's not what you normally do?

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Boy, I'm glad NA gets it on a Sunday.
tongue.gif

As long as the store gets money, they don't care if you come early.
smile.gif

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Send one of your parents, I have classes from 8.30 to 3.45. And I hate my school.

But Ill send my mother since she is going to shop at bit around too!

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Ravenius said:
Narayan said:

Wait what, you say that's not what you normally do?
ahh, well i forgot we have cultural differences. I was still 16 then and most people here are afraid of the girls parents(including the girl herself), i'm not. it's because most parents don't allow their daughters under 18 to have relationships already. if i was allowed i'd live with her in their house.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Lightning said:
Send one of your parents, I have classes from 8.30 to 3.45. And I hate my school.

But Ill send my mother since she is going to shop at bit around too!
getting your mom to buy your console for you? XD

just skip that day or something, that way you get the whole day to play the 3ds too
smile.gif
(and there will be no chance that she accidentally comes home with a dsi or the wrong color or something)

Ravenius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Narayan said:
ahh, well i forgot we have cultural differences. I was still 16 then and most people here are afraid of the girls parents(including the girl herself), i'm not. it's because most parents don't allow their daughters under 18 to have relationships already. if i was allowed i'd live with her in their house.

Ah, I didn't think of that either! That's really interesting to know, I had no idea
smile.gif

In Finland we usually meet the parents within a week or so, probably to convince them that you're a good guy.

On topic: I'll be waiting a quarter before the shop opens to get my 3DS, so fear not, many people will do the same!

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
OP
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
DarkBria said:
I'll get it in the morning.
I wait until the stores go's open I walk inside I walk to the game's and buy the 3DS!!!!!!!!!!!

XD me too
tongue.gif

Just got an E-mail of Bartsmit (toy store in NL) they said the 3DS would be released soon and I was able to Pre-order it but I think I'm not going to do that
tongue.gif
because I like the going to the store part
tongue.gif

P.S if you Booked it at Bart Smit.NL you'll get a free starter kit
biggrin.gif
so I probably get ^^

EDIT:they probably will have it in stock right now
unsure.gif

Briadark

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
KuRensan said:
DarkBria said:
I'll get it in the morning.
I wait until the stores go's open I walk inside I walk to the game's and buy the 3DS!!!!!!!!!!!

XD me too
tongue.gif

Just got an E-mail of Bartsmit (toy store in NL) they said the 3DS would be released soon and I was able to Pre-order it but I think I'm not going to do that
tongue.gif
because I like the going to the store part
tongue.gif

P.S if you Booked it at Bart Smit.NL you'll get a free starter kit
biggrin.gif
so I probably get ^^

EDIT:they probably will have it in stock right now
unsure.gif
I go to the Makro (NL Amsterdam) you can't pre-order there but I am don't go to school that day so I'll be the first one at that shop.

DryYoshi

Love child of Dry Bones and Yoshi
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
elenar said:
I promise that a retail store will not think you are weird for wanting to give them money.

Just go for it, no worries
smile.gif
One of the stores here thinks I'm weird (underaged, actuallly) if I buy a Mature game.
Anyway, 3DS owns, get it any time you want. I'm maybe not even able to get it because of lack of money.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
KuRensan said:
^^ I really hope they have it in stock by then
unsure.gif

EDIT: BTW can I ask something else (mini question) which game shoul I buy on launch

- None just wait
- Pilot wings (is it worth to buy it)
- Lego starwars
unsure.gif
if you can get pilotwings cheap, it'd be good, i'm not sure it's worth 35 euro, but that's up to you.
the lego game looks good but do you like lego games, star wars games, whatever genre game it is?

It's not weird to buy something at a time that suits you, if that's 9am, or 3pm it's up to your schedule.
Also, if you don't have a pre-order, go now and get one unless you think you'd be okay with not getting one on the day - it's the only way to be sure.

haddad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That is why I put in a deposit at my local Best Buy
ohmy.gif
so I can go there anytime on March 27th and they will have mine in stock yayyy

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nollog said:
KuRensan said:
^^ I really hope they have it in stock by then
unsure.gif

EDIT: BTW can I ask something else (mini question) which game shoul I buy on launch

- None just wait
- Pilot wings (is it worth to buy it)
- Lego starwars
unsure.gif
if you can get pilotwings cheap, it'd be good, i'm not sure it's worth 35 euro, but that's up to you.
the lego game looks good but do you like lego games, star wars games, whatever genre game it is?

It's not weird to buy something at a time that suits you, if that's 9am, or 3pm it's up to your schedule.
Also, if you don't have a pre-order, go now and get one unless you think you'd be okay with not getting one on the day - it's the only way to be sure.

Wait what 35 euros ?? in the netherlands it's 50 euros (all the 3DS games)

P.s The EU 3DS should have a dutch system menu so that is the first Dutch translated Nintendo console

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
I do my game shopping online, as games are a rip-off in stores.
So 35 euro is based on amazon, zavvi, thehut, sendit webstores prices.

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Netherlands
OK I have enough money and I'm totally ready to pick it up tomorrow ^^ with pilotwings resort so the only thing I have to do now is wait 18 hours - 7 hours sleep = 10 hours ^^

p.s if you're also interesting in buying Pilotwings Resort but you don't know how the gameplay looks like. Just Ask it tomorrow ^^

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
KuRensan said:
OK I have enough money and I'm totally ready to pick it up tomorrow ^^ with pilotwings resort so the only thing I have to do now is wait 18 hours - 7 hours sleep = 10 hours ^^

p.s if you're also interesting in buying Pilotwings Resort but you don't know how the gameplay looks like. Just Ask it tomorrow ^^
lucky europe
ohnoes.png

australians have to wait 7 more days >_>

edit: you can attach files to posts now? o.O
when did that happen?
test.JPG

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs