"Sorry we don't have it in stock yet" or "haha Fanboy"(Joking) but I really can wait until 3PM [img]http://gbatemp.net/vanilla/emoticons/frown.gif" /> "Sorry we don't have it in stock yet" or "haha Fanboy"(Joking) but I really can wait until 3PM [img]http://gbatemp.net/vanilla/emoticons/frown.gif" />

Gaming Is this weird

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
OP
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ok In about a week the 3DS will arrive in EU so I was was thinking of buying it before I go to school because I think I can't survive school with the feeling it is going to be sold out
unsure.gif
but luckily I have the first 2 hours(100 minutes) free so I'm wondering isn't it a bit weird if I'm going to a Game store at about 9 am ?? And will they even have it at that time ^^ I mean: "Hello I want to have a 3DS" -> "Sorry we don't have it in stock yet" or "haha Fanboy"(Joking) but I really can wait until 3PM
frown.gif
than it'll be like shaking and stressing.

Is it weird to get it so early ?? and how about you?? When are you planned to get it ?? AM PM ?? (If you're not buying it... Don't bother us)

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KuRensan said:
Ok In about a week the 3DS will arrive in EU so I was was thinking of buying it before I go to school because I think I can't survive school with the feeling it is going to be sold out
unsure.gif
but luckily I have the first 2 hours(100 minutes) free so I'm wondering isn't it a bit weird if I'm going to a Game store at about 9 am ?? And will they even have it at that time ^^ I mean: "Hello I want to have a 3DS" -> "Sorry we don't have it in stock yet" or "haha Fanboy"(Joking) but I really can wait until 3PM
frown.gif
than it'll be like shaking and stressing.

Is it weird to get it so early ?? and how about you?? When are you planned to get it ?? AM PM ?? (If you're not buying it... Don't bother us)
Considering that midnight launches exist, I don't think it would be weird to pick up your 3DS at 9AM.
yaynds.gif

Omninox

GBATemp's™ Retired Cheats Compiler
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Trust me, if you're going to get it from a Gaming store, they will not think anything of it. The people who work in GAME and Gamestation, are all gamers themselves so they'd be happy for you to get it early xD

Like others said, people wait and get it at midnight, so 9am is nothing
tongue.gif

I'm getting Super Street Fighter and maybe Ridge Racer.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
They get everything ready before the shop opens. Don't worry if you think they won't have it on the day of release because they get stock a day (or more) before release.

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Netherlands
prwlr. said:
They get everything ready before the shop opens. Don't worry if you think they won't have it on the day of release because they get stock a day (or more) before release.

ohmy.gif
that's awesome ^^

mercluke said:
QUOTE(KuRensan @ Mar 17 2011, 08:59 PM) ... I have the first 2 hours(100 minutes) ...

wait, what? o.O

First 2 hours I'm free so no school and our hours at school are 50 minutes so 100 for those 2 hours

gerben838665

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i am form the netherlands too just go to www.bol.com and pre order it i did it by my dsi too i got it home on launch date

(in dutch: ik kom ook uit nederland ga gewoon naar www.bol.com en reserveer het zo kocht ik mijn dsi ook en doe kwam gewoon op de datum dat hij uit kwam bij mij thuis)

(i have pre order the 3ds too on www.bol.com)

D

Deleted_171835

No, it isn't weird.

I'll be going to Zellers at 10:00AM (when the store opens) to get the 3DS. Since Zellers isn't a dedicated videogame store, I'm hoping that there isn't too many people there. When I went to get Metroid: Other M and Pokemon White, Zellers was empty.

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
OP
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Netherlands
gerben838665 said:
i am form the netherlands too just go to www.bol.com and pre order it i did it by my dsi too i got it home on launch date

(in dutch: ik kom ook uit nederland ga gewoon naar www.bol.com en reserveer het zo kocht ik mijn dsi ook en doe kwam gewoon op de datum dat hij uit kwam bij mij thuis)

(i have pre order the 3ds too on www.bol.com)

Yeah I also thought of pre-ordering it but I just like the buying part (and I had some bad experience with online shopping -_- 2months for a yoyo (which I canceled)) I also like the riding back home part ^^ super fast so I can open it up
tongue.gif

EDIT: maybe gonna buy it at Bartsmith because you can't pre-order it there (so no out of stock because of pre-order) you only can book one so they will send you a E-mail when it's available or just bart muli media ^^ I'm not expecting a enormous crowd of people

M[u]ddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
KuRensan said:
^^ I really hope they have it in stock by then
unsure.gif
They already get them in stock on Monday. They will definitely be in the shelves when the shops open on Friday.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TechnoWorm said:
EASY, don't attend your class
glare.gif
That's pretty much what I'm doing. I on Nintendo 3DS's launch day, and on Sundays I normally work 8-3, but I know the day is going to drag on and I won't be able to stop thinking about it.

I requested to work 8-1 instead. I don't have to worry about it being sold out, because I pre-ordered mine January 19th (Day the price was revealed).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.