Hacking Is this fixable and what is the issue causing E74?

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Solid green ring, no flashing, and nothing on screen?

i beleive that means it bricked... im not too sure, ive only ever done 1 jtag and reflashing fixed my "Green Ring of Death"
Correct

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Think I can use the nand flasher on the side to write my Nand backups?

CIAwesome526

Im ugly and im proud
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same I dont even remember what software I would need or how to do it, I keep thinking of jungleflasher but thats for DVD drives.
i think i mounted it as a disk and just reflashe dit like that. thats what i feel like i did but its not what i remember if that makes sense. dont listen to me, my memory is as functional as... well... your xbox ATM

Xenon Hacks

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ITS ALIVE!

aN3Pno3.jpg

brickmii82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glad you got it worked out! You may have had some corruption in the NAND data. For those who come across this post, I'll just clarify a little of the above for you.

An Xbox NAND (not yet RGH/Jtag)is flashed using an SPI Flasher such as a JR Programmer, NAND X, or Super NAND flasher. I believe the clip CIAwsome is referring to is actually a NOR flash clip for a PS3(useless to xbox 360)
The program used to construct the NAND image(program), is usually a program called JRunner although other programs can be used. JungleFlasher is for programming the DVD drive.
Once CFW is installed along with the necessary hardware, you can flash any Correctly built NAND image to the console with generally no issues through USB programs(although if I've read correctly Xenon^ used a disc) This is actually part of how you update your dashboard.

Again Congratz Xenon, glad to see you breathed a little more life into her!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou