Homebrew is there any way to trick pokebank into you have bought it

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, pokemon bank only works through eshop credit, considering it works entirely in the cloud. What there is though is pokemon homebrew bank, that stores pokemon on the device itself. https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-phbank-pokémon-homebrew-bank.398718/ why do you need pokemon bank? I might be able to help do whatever you're trying to do.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Not without the server side software. If we had that, we could setup a self-hosted version and point DNS requests to it.
could you hack the cia so it lets you use it with out buying. i already have bank but i don't want to pay for it again when it expires and i only use it to tranfer pokemon from gen 5 really

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Sorry, pokemon bank only works through eshop credit, considering it works entirely in the cloud. What there is though is pokemon homebrew bank, that stores pokemon on the device itself. https://gbatemp.net/threads/wip-phbank-pokémon-homebrew-bank.398718/ why do you need pokemon bank? I might be able to help do whatever you're trying to do.
you can trick the eshop but why not bank

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
could you hack the cia so it lets you use it with out buying

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you can trick the eshop but why not bank

No you can't because the checks are server side and the pokemon bank server checks to see if you actually paid for it. The eshop doesn't have those kind of checks, it just checks for the ticket. In fact, you can even download from the eshop with a bad ticket but it will error out at 99% (the same will happen on install if you download/create a cia via funkycia2 with a bad ticket file).

Last edited by nl255,

MAXLEMPIRA

Legends are Made from True Stories...
Trophies
Website
maxlempira.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I like too the legitimate of Poketransfer, but, com'on, isn't PKBank one of the lowest cost services on games? Only about $6 per year, and considering PKMN Sun/Moon are coming this years, you'll have the opportunity to transfer from every Gen PKMN Game into them, just wait'till launch date and paid for it, or reverse engine it like the MysteryMachine from @shinyquagsire23

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night