Hacking Is there any unofficial kernel for "TTi Upgrade Revolution"?

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That actually depends...
Infolib and savlib will most likely work,but if the firmware doesn't work like 1.17aXX,extinfo.dat won't work(which contains all the game fixes)

It's worth a try though,but probably won't work.

edit: their latest fw runs extinfo,but seeing you can only run 1.18...
One tip,when you extracted the contents...try deleting TTMENU.SYS,if that doesn't work,just buy a new card
frown.gif

edea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lolzed said:
That actually depends...
Infolib and savlib will most likely work,but if the firmware doesn't work like 1.17aXX,extinfo.dat won't work(which contains all the game fixes)

It's worth a try though,but probably won't work.

edit: their latest fw runs extinfo,but seeing you can only run 1.18...
One tip,when you extracted the contents...try deleting TTMENU.SYS,if that doesn't work,just buy a new card
frown.gif

Right, by copying those files, menu loads, but it works exactly the same than with the original .dat files. Same games work, same games that do not work.

I've tried deleting "TTMenu.sys" on the unofficial firmwares, but still get the "Menu?" screen.

I have other cards (EZ-Flash Vi and R4 with Wood) which run pretty much everything I've tried, I just wanted to find out if there was any other better firmware for this blue fake card. By the way, I wrote to the manufactures of this fake card asking them if there was going to be newer firmwares (other than 1.18) for the non v1.4 old card, but as I kind of expected, I got no answer at all...

And thanks everyone who tried to help.

Greatad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've also that card... the only solution that i found is to use a dual boot, first I load the official firmware and then I load ysmenu or woodTT...

edea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greatad said:
I've also that card... the only solution that i found is to use a dual boot, first I load the official firmware and then I load ysmenu or woodTT...

Could you please explain me how to do that exactly?
Grazie!

Greatad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You only need to:
[*]Keep the TTmenu.dat provided with the TTi upgrade revolution firmware[*] Download the last RetroGameFan update and rename the TTmenu.dat in "DSTT_DSTTi YSMenu" folder to YSmenu.nds [*] Copy the content of that folder to the root of your microsd card, overwrite if requested [*] To launch a game with YSmenu, just load YSmenu.nds and then select the game you want to play.
For the woodtt do the same thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on