Homebrew Is There Any Patches For Earth Seeker Yet?

Marco_Buns

Barely in Europe
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
I found this game called Earth Seeker for the Wii. I have looked at pictures and videos about the game and it looks like a really fun rpg. But the worst part is that the game never came outside of Japan. So yeah I did some searching on the internet for any translation patches. The only things I found were posts from 2012 were people are saying that they are working for a patch but weren't complete. I tried searching more and didn't find any. So the question is, are there any patches which is completed or where they never finished? I am terrible at searching for the right stuff and I am just asking here if somebody 100% know the answer. Thx

mario5555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like wyndcrosser WAS working on it, but nothing of note has been posted in this thread since Aug of 2015. There IS a patch in there but I didn't read the whole thread to see how much is patched. Unless he comes back to it, I believe the game will never get finished. I own it (after futility waiting for a English release) so cool if it translates some of the game, but honestly from the hour or so I played it didn't see too TOUGH to play without being translated.

Original Thread:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/earth-seeker-english-translation.360184/

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, I've done some quick searching since I have some interest in this game as well. I dug up this thread, but sadly that's more drama and teasing than anything else. A quick google search with the term "wii earth seeker translation" shows some people trying to spark interest for a translation of this game in various places (one I found as recent as from the year 2016), but again without any further results of an actual translation being done or even in the works.

tl;dr: Very few people try to spark interest in this game, without success so far.

Edit: Looking a bit further, even the guys behind Operation Rainfall (the group promoting us releases of games like Xenoblade Chronicles or Pandoras Tower) postet some Earth seeker stuff. But as is mentioned in this article, the game did not sell very well.

Last edited by LinkFan16,

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dropped this release due to constant failures when modifying text in game. the game will play fine using an emulator, but crash on usb loader or burning to disc. FYI.

Brand Newman

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
France

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: