Zombie thread, RAAAGH

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taking 2 min to cycle through isnt a big deal to me, especially since its free games on n3ds(Gateway cant do this)

I do see how Gateway people have been spoiled with the ability to switch to any game quickly, whether its multi-rom, CIA.. Its cool, but if you arent getting Sky3ds because you have to wait 2 minutes to cycle through your games, I think its a big mistake.

Gateway isnt offering SHIT on n3ds. Sky3ds IS. We dont know when Gateway is going to support n3ds... all we get is SOON, SOON, SOON... Soon has come and gone. Its no where near ready to be released to the public.

SKY3DS is an EXCELLENT option RIGHT NOW for n3ds users.

I actually ordered a sky3ds when I ordered my Cobra DMC. The more the merrier.

Reactions: Ralph1611

sparrowreal

Trophies
XP
Country
This my Gateway vs Sky3ds meter atm

GW -- + -- + -- + -- + -- * -- + -- + -- + -- + -- sky3ds

every + is 20%, i am like 95% towards gateway atm, Sky does not appeal to me very much at all, I need the homebrew and the ability to switch games fast otherwise i'd be in the middle
Yeah I agree with you I prefer Gw, but if they say something along the lines: well try to get the update ready for Spring but we aren't sure, even in that case >I would wait because as you said their product is better, but if they don't say anything and this no news or whatsoever environment continues until med February, Ill just purchase the option that allows me to play even if its in a Spartan and primitive way pushing a damn button. I have to say that the game I want to play the most only works with gw at the moment: dual destinies, therefore I'm in a bit of a dilemma here.

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like I'm in the "have an N3DS but nothing to use it with" club now.
0YAzbDl.jpg

Still have my old 3DS so not too bad though. Might buy Smash on the eShop to waste time.

2skies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Leave Gateway aloooooooone~

LEAVE_BRITNEY_ALONE!_gif.gif

Then again, I believe that all of this Gatehate (tm) is productive for us end-users; the catharsis is exactly what our impatient little souls need to bide the time until release date [and we can pull the trigger on other flash cartridges if GW doesn't deliver - then the Gatehate (tm) will be justified]. I do echo the sentiment that not communicating with the market, especially at this crucial point near release, is absolutely detrimental to their business. They will likely lose potential customers to other flash cart solutions because of their cruddy, cruddy communication.

Kugz

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Honestly, avoid the wait and buy a SKY3DS until Gateway has been released and bugs have been ironed out. You get 3DS roms, who needs that homebrew shit (buy a PSP for like $40 and install CFW on it for roms or use any other number of past-gen consoles) and you've got a backup in the case you/someone updates your 3DS or if you just want something simpler to use every now and then :D

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Honestly, avoid the wait and buy a SKY3DS until Gateway has been released and bugs have been ironed out. You get 3DS roms, who needs that homebrew shit (buy a PSP for like $40 and install CFW on it for roms or use any other number of past-gen consoles) and you've got a backup in the case you/someone updates your 3DS or if you just want something simpler to use every now and then :D

If only I could find a psp for 40$ :(

Reactions: Bacon Cheeseburger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou