Zombie thread, RAAAGH

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am not blaming them for it not being released. I am upset that they are basically just teasing a bunch of eager gamers. We all want the release and they are exploiting that for shits and giggles and thats where I lose respect for them.
Look on the bright side, the fact that garyopa is even doing a countdown means that if it doesn't show up by the end of the 24h then it'll show up shortly after like last time.

Edit: Then again, that 48 hour tease...

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hoping it is released "soon" and with the secret special hidden feature (hopefully a TWL_FIRM fix) and 9.5 emunand too so I can see all the waitway h8ters do a 180

Reactions: florian

4ur0r

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm following 3DS scene since the beginning of this month, why everyone keep telling Gateway team postponed updates or whatsoever? What do I need to know?

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well I think it's unfair to blame Gateway for "delaying" on dates that they DIDN'T give, but that some "guys who know the GW team, yeah yeah for real, no joke, no really" gave...

If you just follow the official website of Gateway they NEVER gave fake hope to people, just never! Even on the last update they said that the support of the N3DS will TAKE A WHILE. And after people will say "oh the GW team lied again", what lie? They didn't say anything, a MEMBER of this forum said something. :(

Except if I'm mistaken and this person (which I don't know at all) say the truth and really know this team.

In fact people except the release to come soon so they give credit to any rumor because they (and me too) want it so much to be true... But afterwards we can't, again, blame the GW team for not releasing something that they didn't officialy announce.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
They never promised a 100% confirmed date. People hate the teasing, that's all.

Exactly, anyone who says Garyopa and Sony should be banned should be asshamed ¬_¬

Sony USA senpai does not deserve this treatment! Also I gotta give some respect to gary for keeping the hype up
It may not come tomorrow, so what? It'll come soon i'm sure, if not then get angry at Gateway but not Sony or Gary

vingt-2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well I think it's unfair to blame Gateway for "delaying" on dates that they DIDN'T give, but that some "guys who know the GW team, yeah yeah for real, no joke, no really" gave...

If you just follow the official website of Gateway they NEVER gave fake hope to people, just never! Even on the last update they said that the support of the N3DS will TAKE A WHILE. And after people will say "oh the GW team lied again", what lie? They didn't say anything, a MEMBER of this forum said something. :(

Except if I'm mistaken and this person (which I don't know at all) say the truth and really know this team.

In fact people except the release to come soon so they give credit to any rumor because they (and me too) want it so much to be true... But afterwards we can't, again, blame the GW team for not releasing something that they didn't officialy announce.
They posted a video of the N3Ds exploit 4 months ago and since then they have been telling that the 3DS support was coming soon over and over again. They did officially said it would be out before christmas in their replies to confused customers emails. It did turn out to be a lie. Was it on purpose to boost sales? You decide.

Reactions: TheShadowRunner

Kuin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh really? I saw that video and it's true I thought it mean the support of the N3DS will be coming really soon, but I didn't read about this before Christmas thing. But I believe you, I'm not SO MUCH, into those things, I don't follow every news, ever posts, etc etc, it's why I'm new on this website, I start to be interested by it, but before I wasn't.

Well, what I'm sure about, is that if they will release it AS SOON as they can, the sooner they do it, the more money they'll get and market share against the Sky3DS team. If they don't release it, it means that they're really stuck. :/

I'm really crossing my fingers for this rumor to be true too, because if it is, I'll be getting a New 3DS XL right away, the non support of the GW on it is the only thing preventing me to do it. ^^"

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
They posted a video of the N3Ds exploit 4 months ago and since then they have been telling that the 3DS support was coming soon over and over again. They did officially said it would be out before christmas in their replies to confused customers emails. It did turn out to be a lie. Was it on purpose to boost sales? You decide.
Those emails could easily be faked since there was no sender email in any of those snapshots.

Metal Fingers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vingt-2 that is the exact point I was making. You are gonna have these brown nosers who are gonna worship these guys like gods but at the end of the day its poor business. Sadly at the time they are the only ones that are offering what is in demand. So they can get away with torturing their clientele

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To me the video was just proof of concept. In my opinion the emails were the unscrupulous action.

Metal Fingers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The emails were not faked I got emails directly from them saying the exact same thing. I also got like 4-5 other follow up emails of before new years and then later they began saying in a few days all over again. I was also asking about n3ds support not 3ds support sometime later they decided to not release n3ds support at all and I bought a jn3ds for no reason when I could have just waited for the US release had they said earlier that it wouldnt be out prior to the US release. They clearly knew they wouldnt release it before the US launch because they had a n3ds working product for the last 4 months.

Reactions: TheShadowRunner

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    maaaaan that's so awesome but I also don't want to fork over a hundo for it
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Leo could not withstand communism.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its OUR products to begin with lol.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Its OUR products to begin with lol.