Hacking Is there a WiiU Game Update Manager? (WUGUM)

datahoarder

Organized.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a bunch of decrypted game updates, but it's rough to search NUS and the meta.xml files one by one.
Has anyone created an app that scans the folder's meta.xml and extracts region/gameid/update version/etc?
I'd like to scan my locally downloaded updates version and have the app check for new updates being served on NUS.

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a bunch of decrypted game updates, but it's rough to search NUS and the meta.xml files one by one.
Has anyone created an app that scans the folder's meta.xml and extracts region/gameid/update version/etc?
I'd like to scan my locally downloaded updates version and have the app check for new updates being served on NUS.

Why not rename the title ID folder to the name of the game with the version number in it when you download it? That's what I do. You only need the content files anyway, folder name doesn't matter at all.

datahoarder

Organized.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not rename the title ID folder to the name of the game with the version number in it when you download it? That's what I do. You only need the content files anyway, folder name doesn't matter at all.

I'd still have to go back and look at each folder's version # and then go to NUS and check the latest version for each game. With there being around 125 USA games -- it can get tedious doing it manually. It would be plenty easier if a program just scanned my already downloaded update versions and then checked NUS for any newer versions for all of the games in one-fell-swoop, but if it hasn't been created, hopefully it'll be in UWizard soon. @Mr. Mysterio is making that program all-inclusive!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."