Homebrew Is there a way to edit Pokemon Battle Revolution save files?

Deleted member 386356

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Since Dolphin doesn't have DS connection, i need to edit the game's save file to have my own pokemon on it, is there a way i can edit the save file for Pokemon Battle Revolution on Dolphin?

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
PKHeX can also edit PBR saves, though that is fairly untested. It can, in theory, also edit Pokemon Colosseum saves but that feature isn't working all too well.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
if you can't find a way to edit the saves, send me a message and send me the saves from both games don't forget which games they are and regions. i will use my real ds and real wii, and send you the save.
it would be preferable if you would use PAL\EUR games since i own them and would be much simplier for me.

i don't remember if you can use a flash cart with pokemon battle revolution, but in case you can't no problem either, i have the retail games, and IIRC the US and EUR ds games (aside from the localizated ones) are the exact same thing

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Can't you just extract the Pokèmon from a DS save and insert them to a PBR save using PKHex?
PKHeX can also edit PBR saves, though that is fairly untested. It can, in theory, also edit Pokemon Colosseum saves but that feature isn't working all too well.
HO shit folks, 2016 thread
OP has very likely moved on. please check the dates before replying (i failed to do so as well lol)

but if anyone needs help, well i can try to help

Reactions: x65943

Lenarez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
Hi I was looking online for a save game that had a synced NDS in the PAL/EUR version of Pokémon Battle Revolution but with language set to Spanish. It is quite easy to find one set in english. I was hoping that someone could help me with that so I can edit the storage freely after that. I already own a save for the USA and PAL/EUR both in english of course. But I'm still missing the Spanish and Japanese ones.

Lenarez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
if you can't find a way to edit the saves, send me a message and send me the saves from both games don't forget which games they are and regions. i will use my real ds and real wii, and send you the save.
it would be preferable if you would use PAL\EUR games since i own them and would be much simplier for me.

i don't remember if you can use a flash cart with pokemon battle revolution, but in case you can't no problem either, i have the retail games, and IIRC the US and EUR ds games (aside from the localizated ones) are the exact same thing

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

HO shit folks, 2016 thread
OP has very likely moved on. please check the dates before replying (i failed to do so as well lol)

but if anyone needs help, well i can try to help

So, taking your words can you help me please? Sorry If I'm being noisy about this but I really want to get my hands on these saves and I totally understand if you can't.

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
So, taking your words can you help me please? Sorry If I'm being noisy about this but I really want to get my hands on these saves and I totally understand if you can't.
yes i can try helping ya
what ya need exactly, i didnt understand what ya trying to do

Lenarez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
yes i can try helping ya
what ya need exactly, i didnt understand what ya trying to do
How nice of you. Well you see I need a save game from Pokémon Battle Revolution Europe Region with the in game language set to spanish and a NDS synced (with the check storage option available in game which can only be done by syncing a real NDS (copy pokémon) to the real Pokémon Battle Revolution Game). To me it doesn't matter if there are pokémon inside the save file as long as the Check Storage option is available in game. You will save me if you can do that for me pretty please.

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
How nice of you. Well you see I need a save game from Pokémon Battle Revolution Europe Region with the in game language set to spanish and a NDS synced (with the check storage option available in game which can only be done by syncing a real NDS (copy pokémon) to the real Pokémon Battle Revolution Game). To me it doesn't matter if there are pokémon inside the save file as long as the Check Storage option is available in game. You will save me if you can do that for me pretty please.
so bad news.. i tried everything i could and i had no success.
if you load pokemon battle revolution in spanish (can be done simply by switch the wii language)
the wii game only connect to the spanish versions of pokemon DPPT.
My real carts are the english versions, so i can't use them.
i tried both my 2 flashcarts, dstwo and a r4i-sdhc (http://r4i-sdhc.com/) they both crash to white screens when the pokemon battle revolution tries to connect.
weirdly, they crash in 2 different places (r4i crashes the moment i press the wii connect button, the dstwo crashes after the connection blue screen)
i tried everything that i remember to no success.. (like disabling patches and even loading a dump of my real game with the english version of pbr)
unless someone sends me a spanish version of a DS game, or know how to connect my flashcarts to PBR i can't help ya

Last edited by migles,

Lenarez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
so bad news.. i tried everything i could and i had no success.
if you load pokemon battle revolution in spanish (can be done simply by switch the wii language)
the wii game only connect to the spanish versions of pokemon DPPT.
My real carts are the english versions, so i can't use them.
i tried both my 2 flashcarts, dstwo and a r4i-sdhc (website) they both crash to white screens when the pokemon battle revolution tries to connect.
weirdly, they crash in 2 different places (r4i crashes the moment i press the wii connect button, the dstwo crashes after the connection blue screen)
i tried everything that i remember to no success.. (like disabling patches and even loading a dump of my real game with the english version of pbr)
unless someone sends me a spanish version of a DS game, or know how to connect my flashcarts to PBR i can't help ya
I understand and didn't tought about that. So you will be needing a physical cartrigde of pokemon DPPT PAL Spanish version. And surfing the web for info I found that other people had this issue too when using R4 and found that the only possible solution is using G6 Real DS or CycloDS Evolution flashcarts (I'm not allowed to post links yet because I'm new). Unfortunately I think my journey ends here because I see no solution. Regardless I'm deeply and trully thankful with you for trying and for spending your time on my request. I wish you the best.

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
only possible solution is using G6 Real DS or CycloDS Evolution flashcart
the cyclo DS iEvolution is in my "want" list sadly i only find it in one store selling for 80 bucks which is a huge nope, if ya know a place i can get one for a decent price..
not sure if the iEvolution still retains that compatibility tough

well i have one more flashcart i could try, my m3 perfect. but is a slot 2 card and currently my NDS lite is in parts waiting until the day i order a screen for it

Lenarez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
the cyclo DS iEvolution is in my "want" list sadly i only find it in one store selling for 80 bucks which is a huge nope, if ya know a place i can get one for a decent price..
not sure if the iEvolution still retains that compatibility tough

well i have one more flashcart i could try, my m3 perfect. but is a slot 2 card and currently my NDS lite is in parts waiting until the day i order a screen for it
I really don't know where to fing one and websites that sells them have almost the same $80 tag plus delivery. I gues there is no way this can be solved unless someone happens to have what I'm looking for. I mean so many people played this game in son many languages and it is so hard to find a single save in spanish that meets these requirements but I will keep looking for that. Time to start saving up cash for me in hopes of buying a real equipment to revive some nostalgia next year maybe. I'm missing wiisaves web.

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I really don't know where to fing one and websites that sells them have almost the same $80 tag plus delivery. I gues there is no way this can be solved unless someone happens to have what I'm looking for. I mean so many people played this game in son many languages and it is so hard to find a single save in spanish that meets these requirements but I will keep looking for that. Time to start saving up cash for me in hopes of buying a real equipment to revive some nostalgia next year maybe. I'm missing wiisaves web.
may i ask, isn't english the best option for ya? you seem to understand english perfectly..
i personally grow up with a german pokemon crystal, and well, i purchased pokemon crystal complete in box this year but the english version.. i once tried them in german just for giggles but it doesn't please me anymore..

Lenarez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
may i ask, isn't english the best option for ya? you seem to understand english perfectly..
i personally grow up with a german pokemon crystal, and well, i purchased pokemon crystal complete in box this year but the english version.. i once tried them in german just for giggles but it doesn't please me anymore..
I do enjoy the english versions more than any other language and I have the USA and EUR/PAL versions with their respective saves. Is just that I was looking for the Spanish and Japanese versions for collection purposes and nostalgia of course. Also because my cousin wants to play (she can only speak spanish) but lacks the sufficient interest to also learn english and I really don't know why. Btw cool of you to understand german too.

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I do enjoy the english versions more than any other language and I have the USA and EUR/PAL versions with their respective saves. Is just that I was looking for the Spanish and Japanese versions for collection purposes and nostalgia of course. Also because my cousin wants to play (she can only speak spanish) but lacks the sufficient interest to also learn english and I really don't know why. Btw cool of you to understand german too.
i dont understand german, just really really basic, but i did get my way around in pokemon crystal lol, just smashed A and when that didnt worked select the other thing that worked lol
ok i see, well, probably with this other flashcart will be a nope as well but i guess i will just reassemble my nds since i am too lazy to get a new screen for it, the console works..
and i will try that other card, but i really dont see how that would work if i can't make it work with the DSTWO

was battle revolution compatible with Hgold and Ssilver? i didnt try those, i should try platinum as well.. i only tried with diamond, but since that the most basic one didnt work i see no reason why the others would..

Lenarez

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
i dont understand german, just really really basic, but i did get my way around in pokemon crystal lol, just smashed A and when that didnt worked select the other thing that worked lol
ok i see, well, probably with this other flashcart will be a nope as well but i guess i will just reassemble my nds since i am too lazy to get a new screen for it, the console works..
and i will try that other card, but i really dont see how that would work if i can't make it work with the DSTWO

was battle revolution compatible with Hgold and Ssilver? i didnt try those, i should try platinum as well.. i only tried with diamond, but since that the most basic one didnt work i see no reason why the others would..
LoL I thought you did hahaha but that's just fine you found your way through the game. And maybe that flashcart do the job who knows. If I remember correctly both HG/SS work with PBR but the problem here lies on the flashcart used I believe. Such a shame.

Turaltay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Do you have the possibility to create a german savefile for Pokemon Battle Revolution? I am from germany and could only find english savefiles. Would be really nice!

migles

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Do you have the possibility to create a german savefile for Pokemon Battle Revolution? I am from germany and could only find english savefiles. Would be really nice!
I dont play pokemon in german since i was a child (pokemon crystal and yellow)..
since then i only play them in english. i dont have savefiles in german, unless for whatever reason you want a blank german save, i don't have it.

Turaltay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I dont play pokemon in german since i was a child (pokemon crystal and yellow)..
since then i only play them in english. i dont have savefiles in german, unless for whatever reason you want a blank german save, i don't have it.
Alright. Hopefully i will find a savefile.
I just have a Wii and a 3DS.
This will not work with Pokemon Battle Revolution.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sicklyboy, Hey