Hacking Is there a taiHenkaku offline installer?

alienfromouterspace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've read that Switchkaku is broken for the newest beta version of taiHenkaku. Also, I rebooted my Vita, when I opened Adrenaline I only got a black screen. Is it because I need to install taiHenkaku every time I reboot?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Yes, it supposed to. But you have to load taihen first then use the offline installer. After you do that, then load the email app anytime you wanna install taihen again.
Except that's wrong. It only grabs the latest taihen if you modify the offline installer so it points to beta.henkaku.xyz, otherwise it will always grab the latest regular Henkaku.

@OP, get this instead: https://github.com/afurlani/offline-installer/releases/tag/1.0 This grabs the latest update from beta.henkaku.xyz

Reactions: alienfromouterspace

alienfromouterspace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks you both! Figured it was something as Tom posted, but I didn't find a repackaged link.

By the way, when the Vita runs out of juice, it goes to sleep for a while and if you charge it then it wakes up. Does that count as a reboot or not? Will taihenkaku still be installed?

Last edited by alienfromouterspace,

alienfromouterspace

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I installed that installer and I'm getting error C2-12828-1 when I click on the first email and wait for a few seconds.

PS: fixed it by cleaning cookies on the browser.

kikukku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
So any update with go-henkaku instead of beta-henkaku offline installer?

Is this the correct line to edit "beta" to "go"? And what is the correct app to edit bin file?

Attachments

• henk.jpg
    henk.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 288

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
So any update with go-henkaku instead of beta-henkaku offline installer?

Is this the correct line to edit "beta" to "go"? And what is the correct app to edit bin file?
? The standard offline installer already uses go.henkaku.xyz.

Ganoncrotch

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks you both! Figured it was something as Tom posted, but I didn't find a repackaged link.

By the way, when the Vita runs out of juice, it goes to sleep for a while and if you charge it then it wakes up. Does that count as a reboot or not? Will taihenkaku still be installed?

Oh if the Vita powers off like this it isn't a full reboot when it starts up again, even if it goes to that point where it wont turn back on while charging, basically when you have to power on the Vita by holding the power button and when you see the PS logo followed by This screen, that is a reboot and then you need to head to the browser and reenable HenKAKU again.

gWVElf8.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.