Hacking Is there a program that can update games on CFW? (Luma3ds)

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Title says it.
Is there a homebrew app that updates your CFW Cia games? Because Fire Emblem if (Fates) wont update right because it is an out of region game, and that iso-site seems to be offline.

Last edited by Justinde75,

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just update them via the eshop, it really works. If you run into a troublesome update then you'll always have the option to install it as a .cia but those are few and far between in my experience.

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just update them via the eshop, it really works. If you run into a troublesome update then you'll always have the option to install it as a .cia but those are few and far between in my experience.
Did you not read? It's a out of region game so the eshop will not update it.

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Fire Emblem if says its updated, but after I end the update it says it needs to update it again. Pokemon Y worked, but not Fire Emblem as well as Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D because they are both out of region games.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you can't update a game that not your console region

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Fire Emblem if says its updated, but after I end the update it says it needs to update it again. Pokemon Y worked, but not Fire Emblem as well as Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D because they are both out of region games.
you should download the cia by yourself with cdn.

Reactions: DrakeLyon

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you not read? It's a out of region game so the eshop will not update it.

you can't update a game that not your console region

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you should download the cia by yourself with cdn.

While I admit that I skimmed over the post I did say that you could install updates via .cia though. Unless this is wrong somehow?

Content delivery network. In essence you could download it from Nintendo themselves using a certain program(the name escape me but I'd try CDN-FX)

Last edited by Daggot,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh so im not allowed to ask something. I dont instantly google everything. Its nice to see that some people rather say i should google it and call me lazy then actually help me and say what it means.
The only way you learn in life is by searching and researching things by yourself yes sometimes you do need to ask others but every thread you post on here already has been asked a thousand times in the past so please search for answer's before taking the lazy route and creating another thread.

Reactions: Mazamin

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The only way you learn in life is by searching and researching things by yourself yes sometimes you do need to ask others but every thread you post on here already has been asked a thousand times in the past so please search for answer's before taking the lazy route and creating another thread.
I dont just post threads. I use the search function and look if somebody asked the same question before. Most of the time its similiar, but not the exact thing im looking for.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I dont just post threads. I use the search function and look if somebody asked the same question before. Most of the time its similiar, but not the exact thing im looking for.
Then if it's similar use the information in that thread to get the answers you need or ask in that thread for help don't clog up gbatemp.net with threads that have already been created.

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Then if it's similar use the information in that thread to get the answers you need or ask in that thread for help don't clog up gbatemp.net with threads that have already been created.
I don't know what your problem is. I don't often post threads on here, i only posted like 3 ones because I modded my friends o3ds yesterday, and i only know how to do it on a n3ds. But if I "spam" and "clog up GBAtemp with " useless" threads" please block me. I dont want to talk with people that overreact and start to cry because of things that they dont like/dont want.

Reactions: DinohScene

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know what your problem is. I don't often post threads on here, i only posted like 3 ones because I modded my friends o3ds yesterday, and i only know how to do it on a n3ds. But if I "spam" and "clog up GBAtemp with " useless" threads" please block me. I dont want to talk with people that overreact and start to cry because of things that they dont like/dont want.
Dude seriously came down I am trying to give you advice to make your life easier on here and you are acting all butt hurt. But hey if you are happy to take the easy way through life then so be it.

Reactions: Ann0ying

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: but nintendo licensed