Hacking is there a possible way to do this?

SuperMoLOL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ive just received my r4i gold.. and im using wood r4.. its working great on my 3.0.0-6 3ds without upgrading.. (purchased an r4i 3ds sdhc red and it didnt work with 3.0.0 3ds firmware)... anyway, if u look at the 3ds, it has a wider upper screen, which is cool, so the question is, can i somehow enjoy using the whole screen while playing ds games on my 3ds? with out any black borders? i believe it would be cooler if there is a way to stretch the resolution and make use of the larger upper screen... thanx for every one who will help... my english could be a little weird lol, i know... its not my native language but anyway if guys couldnt understand something of what i said then tell me...

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
ive just received my r4i gold.. and im using wood r4.. its working great on my 3.0.0-6 3ds without upgrading.. (purchased an r4i 3ds sdhc red and it didnt work with 3.0.0 3ds firmware)... anyway, if u look at the 3ds, it has a wider upper screen, which is cool, so the question is, can i somehow enjoy using the whole screen while playing ds games on my 3ds? with out any black borders? i believe it would be cooler if there is a way to stretch the resolution and make use of the larger upper screen... thanx for every one who will help... my english could be a little weird lol, i know... its not my native language but anyway if guys couldnt understand something of what i said then tell me...
nope, you can make the screen smaller but not bigger, and homebrew can't do that, maybe when the 3ds gets hacked

SuperMoLOL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nope, you can make the screen smaller but not bigger, and homebrew can't do that, maybe when the 3ds gets hacked
thanx. i thought so too, 3ds should be hacked.. ds mode is not enough to do this.. 3ds has so much potential.. if it get hacked, alot of awesomeness could happen... anyway i think its all a matter of time, it will be hacked one day for sure..

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
thanx. i thought so too, 3ds should be hacked.. ds mode is not enough to do this.. 3ds has so much potential.. if it get hacked, alot of awesomeness could happen... anyway i think its all a matter of time, it will be hacked one day for sure..
Yes the quote is wrong. I think everyone here wants to get a 3DS hack but the question is: Are you interested anymore in the 3DS when it gets hacked? It can due some years.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse