Hacking Is there a plugin to block those PSN login popups?

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I mean the "You need to update the system software" or blatantly false "A new version of the app is available, you mustgo back to the livearea and install it" between each level of games with leaderboards

(Bonus points to Minecraft that fails loading a save the first time you reject PSN)

RY0M43CH1Z3N

Touching things and improving your world
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
This is for popups: https://github.com/yifanlu/netcheck_bypass

Works for me.

"A new version of the app is available, you mustgo back to the livearea and install it"

For this you need set up the spoof versión to 3.67 in the henkaku options.

and use: DNS to 212.47.229.76 and choose to update from Wi-Fi. Proceed only if the message says “A new version of the system software is available. Firmware 3.60 (変革 Compatible)”. That’s it!

Detailed Instructions
  1. Open the Settings app
  2. Select “Network”
  3. Select “Wi-Fi Settings”
  4. If you are not connected to the internet, do so now. Select your current connection (there should be a green dot to the left).
  5. Select “Advanced Settings”
  6. Under “DNS Settings” choose “Manual”
  7. Under “Primary DNS” set it to 212.47.229.76
  8. Leave “Secondary DNS” blank. Make sure “Proxy Server” is set to “Do Not Use”. Press OK.
  9. Back out to the main settings screen. Select “System Update” and then “Update Using Wi-Fi.”
  10. If you get an error saying your system is up to date, that means either your Vita is on 3.60 already or your Vita is > 3.60 and is not supported by HENkaku
  11. Otherwise you will see a pop-up saying there is a new update. Make sure the message says “3.60 (変革 Compatible)”! If the message does not say that, do not proceed and try to repeat these steps to see if you missed something.
  12. After ensuring you are updating to “3.60 (変革 Compatible)”, proceed with the steps on screen to update.
  13. After updating to 3.60, you can follow steps 1-5 again and then set “DNS Settings” back to “Automatic” to restore your DNS settings

Source and detailed explanation:

https://henkaku.xyz/usage/

Last edited by RY0M43CH1Z3N,

Vitaminer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I am going to get netcheck bypass for castle storm as every time I completed a level the annoying psn pops up, will it work for castle storm?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night