Hardware Is there a list of Vita games containing grw0 partition?

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Those are all the games I own :)

Just out of personal interest, what were you looking to use the space for? If you can access grw0 it to use it then you could also use an sd2vita with up to 256GB of writeable space :)
I'm sure there's some use case I cant think of.

Madridi

Card Collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Those are all the games I own :)

Just out of personal interest, what were you looking to use the space for? If you can access grw0 it to use it then you could also use an sd2vita with up to 256GB of writeable space :)
I'm sure there's some use case I cant think of.
Lol no I'm not looking to use any of the space. I already have Sd2vita setup a long time ago.

The reason I would to know them, besides curiousity, is because that space does occupy some data, such as save data or dlc. In fact, I was confused why I couldn't initially find my virtual tennis 4 save, until it turned out to be in grw0. So it would be cool if there is a list somewhere for those games

Kur0shitsuji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Lol no I'm not looking to use any of the space. I already have Sd2vita setup a long time ago.

The reason I would to know them, besides curiousity, is because that space does occupy some data, such as save data or dlc. In fact, I was confused why I couldn't initially find my virtual tennis 4 save, until it turned out to be in grw0. So it would be cool if there is a list somewhere for those games
Hey, I've been wondering about the same thing. One game I can confirm is Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 for sure. Happy hunting

Reactions: Madridi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night