Hardware Is there a glass or unscratchable replace lens for the OLD 3DS top screen

tomx86

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Please post a link where I can get one if those exist, in Europe would be great, but international is fine too, thanks:lol:

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I've always thought nintendo screwed up in the designing of the 3ds, both o3ds small and XL eventually get the screen glass scratched from closing the lid...

tomx86

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think the poster wants a glass version of this so it won't get scratched.

As far as I know, that does not exist.
Exactly, I've already bought that replacement top screen lens, and it got scratched by the bottom screen's frame, like the original lens.
Oh man, there are no glass lens, too bad. But is there a spray or some chemical to make the replacement top screen lens unscratchable?

ksanislo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly, I've already bought that replacement top screen lens, and it got scratched by the bottom screen's frame, like the original lens.
Oh man, there are no glass lens, too bad. But is there a spray or some chemical to make the replacement top screen lens unscratchable?

You can always use a screen protector, and just replace them as they wear out. I personally use this one https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00Q3F6Z2I/, which is pretty cheap and comes in a 3 pack. I've had it for a few months so far, and I'm still on the first one.

Reactions: JacksonS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Or Genesis.