Hacking Is the PS3 "Move Bundle" FWv3.40 Out Of The Box?

mechadylan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've come across many "customer reviews" that suggest my title as true. Although SONY released their 3.40 firmware waaaaay back on 06/29/2010, the new "Move Bundled" hardware appears to be the same old hardware with the aforementioned "goodies;" but a firmware that was originally released 2 1/2 months prior to the hardware. Apparently, the PS3 Move capabilities are compatible with the previous firmwares. ?!?!?!?! I'm confused. If I buy a PS3 Move Bundle from Target or Walmart tomorrow, what firmware will be on it?

....sorry for my English, but I'm drunk.

mechadylan

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick update. I purchased a 320Gb PS3 with the "Move Bundle" from my local Target store and low and behold... it was on the 3.3 firmware.
smile.gif
I thought it was curious that the cashier had to slightly rip the bottom of the box in order to access the UPC code to ring me up. When I got home, I realized that the outer "sheathing" of my purchase was merely a "sleeve" that was fitted over the original box.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so far the bundles are pre existing PS3 models at stores with the move stuck on them, so not to worry if its above 3.42 for now that is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol