Hacking Is the MT Card dead and buried ?

RomAnOCrY

Trophies
XP
Country
France
See it.. why not... maybe that why they don't release an update...

Or maybe it's the cheapest package they can find !!

Snoozy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally MT intervene with version 2.2 and support for 9.0 -9.2, and bring us up to date

Good job MT team !

dekuleon

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ok, thanks... BTW, Smash bros and ultimate nes remix don't work on emunand 4.5... i'll update to emunand 9.2 to see if i can run them now...

please por your results, I tested the same Smash rom with patched header that I was using on my 3DS and my gateway on my friend's 3DS and MTcard, and It doesnt show up on the menu when I press the switch. This on emunand 9.2.

ajfja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
please por your results, I tested the same Smash rom with patched header that I was using on my 3DS and my gateway on my friend's 3DS and MTcard, and It doesnt show up on the menu when I press the switch. This on emunand 9.2.

Both worked for me, but i got regular smash bros, not a patched header version... try redownloading it

ajfja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it asks me to make an update... is it safe?

never mind, it doesn't let me... but i don't want to try it, i'm not really an online player... sorry i couldn't be of help, what i can confirm is that the gamme runs and that was my biggest concern

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: At least maybe give context, the conversations going quicker.