Homebrew Is the Cubic Ninja exploit really necessary?

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. That massive advertisment brought more devs to the scene!
This, even if CN is useless for others, it still accomplished a major feat in bringing an affordable method to do homebrew to people who had (at the time) the latest version. I updated past 4.5 for Pokemon, and also because Gateway was out of my price range and my interests. Now I can do homebrew through Cubic Ninja, and I'm getting a Gateway so I can test my homebrew there as well.

Reactions: SLiV3R

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This, even if CN is useless for others, it still accomplished a major feat in bringing an affordable method to do homebrew to people who had (at the time) the latest version. I updated past 4.5 for Pokemon, and also because Gateway was out of my price range and my interests. Now I can do homebrew through Cubic Ninja, and I'm getting a Gateway so I can test my homebrew there as well.
BTW I can help you (and everyone) with testing homebrew on Gateway, MT-Card and Cubic Ninja.

shinyquagsire23

SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW I can help you (and everyone) with testing homebrew on Gateway, MT-Card and Cubic Ninja.

I might follow up on that, although if it is possible that with .cia's you can gain access to various SVCs that other apps can't get, I might need a while to get it all set up properly. Usually the first few stages of my feature implementation is extremely hit and miss before it starts working smoothly.

flarn2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently, Ninjhax is the only way for me to run Homebrew (and my own way to get pirated games that I'm not going to release or give hints on for obvious reasons.
I don't think your reasons are obvious. I'd like to know. Are you afraid of being sued?

flarn2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou