Is the amiibo fad over?

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
5 dollars?? the cheaper we can find here is 50 reais (about 15 dollars, but well by the money value here i'ts not valid for a cheap figure you know :B) XD plus shipping.
I accept any as gift :v /flee/

well about the subject XD I think the hype got down so its common to the prices decrease as well... (except pokemon games here .. HGSS here without pokewalker? 200 BRL! ¬¬ ), less people giving attention and stuff XD

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
my target is selling the AC amiibos for $3 each and a few smash bros ones for $6 though all the smash ones were ones I already had except of Olimar and Ryu so I got them

teegeeack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as collectibles that adults will buy to display on their shelves and hope they'll be worth money someday? the bubble will always burst eventually on speculative collecting. the things that become rare & valuable are things that everybody throws away because nobody EXPECTS them to become rare & valuable. anything marketed as a "collectible" is pretty much guaranteed to never be valuable. it won't hold long-term monetary value anyway...

as electronic toys for children... it'll prolly keep going for quite a while. at least until hoverboards that actually hover (without exploding and setting kids on fire) come out.

Last edited by teegeeack,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat