Hardware Is PSvita FAT 3.60 135$ worth it?

Ballist1x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just got a sweet deal:

£70 - ($91)

PS VITA slim 3.55. Mint condition
8gb vita card
MGS HD boxed game
Minecraft boxed
Soft carry case

Ballist1x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
That is pretty sweet to be honest, I think I paid around £100 a year ago for a 3.60 Vita fully boxed in mint condition with a 32gb memory card.

Ya I've owned and sold a few vita over the last couple of years and the priced have gone up. For a mint phat they want £120 On eBay console only for fw3.60. Henkaku tax. Pretty sure the last one i dold boxed with a game went for 68 quid..in 2016.

This one I found at a cash broker shop and it was advertised with just 4gb and Minecraft but the guy threw in mgshd and when I checked the fw I knoticed 7.8gb free so i just paid the cash and ran!

Only bought it yesterday, updated to henkaku 3.60 but don't think I can get adrenaline right now:( Wanted it as a final fantasy box.

resetes12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, today I'll probably get a second hand 1000 Vita with 3.60 for 65€. I think it's a pretty good deal. A 64Gb SDCard is coming monday and the SD2Vita adapter is... Well, coming someday. Aliexpress my dudes...

Reactions: dudephanith

Ballist1x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, today I'll probably get a second hand 1000 Vita with 3.60 for 65€. I think it's a pretty good deal. A 64Gb SDCard is coming monday and the SD2Vita adapter is... Well, coming someday. Aliexpress my dudes...

Seems like a fair price as long as it's in good condition.

I bought a 64gb Samsung evo plus from Amazon 100mb/s read, 60mb/s write for 30 euros. Just waiting for my adapter now...

Last edited by Ballist1x,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of my friends want to sell me his psvita FAT v3.60 for 135$.
Just wanna ask whether i should buy it in this price or should buy a slim version?

To be honest with you, if one of your friends sell It to you for 135 dollars then one of them should sell it for about 100 or 90 dollars because you are their friends.

maczilla

Trophies
XP
Country
Bermuda
got a steal today, picked up a slim in vvg condition with ffx 8gb card and 3.60 for 60 canadian, which is like around 47 us. The only thing is, it didnt come with a charger. The charging light wouldnt turn off when at max charge(used a 50cent charging cable from pc usb), but im 3/4 way done the charge and its at 3 hours ingame time, on brightness 4/5 and volume 60%. The thing hasnt been used for a long time it had dust on it. So I think its gonna last like 4 hours max on a charge, does that seem a little low? should I be looking to replace the battery?

Last edited by maczilla,

resetes12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seems like a fair price as long as it's in good condition.

I bought a 64gb Samsung evo plus from Amazon 100mb/s read, 60mb/s write for 30 euros. Just waiting for my adapter now...

I bought the same SD Card.

I just got the Vita. It's in "good" condition: it has scratches but it works perfectly, it's in 3.60 and the battery is pristine. I can't complain for 65 euros and I also have my own Vita, which is in 3.65 but it's in pristine condition.

I'm using a 4Gb card, and I can't wait to have the sd2Vita adapter...

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
Well, since Enso was released, the Ebay plebs have started to increase the value of 3.60 units, even though Henkaku has been out for a year already.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Just slow the song down and boom, instant meme +1