acer7

Graphic Designer
OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am thinking of buying a nintendo 3DS so I wanted to know is it worth it?How are it's graphics,is it much better than the PSP's graphics(when 3D is off)?(As I already wear glasses and I have seen a lot of people say that the 3D effects hurts the eye).Are there any good 3DS RPGS released now?What is the best flash card for the 3DS?Would I be able to go online in games(if I am playing the roms that I put in the flash card)?

Does anyone know a store where 3DS is on sale in Chicago(USA).

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
The 3DS's graphical capabilities are better than the PSP's. That's not to say every game out right now will look better as it depends on the game, especially when dealing with early titles.

http://gbatemp.net/t290097-which-flash-cart-should-i-get

Online with DS ROMs works fine, but you'll be limited to WEP security or no security on the wifi. WPA and WPA2 cannot be used with DS game ROMs, no matter the DS model they're in.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you came to a website founded around nintendo handhelds, and into the specific forum to ask if the latest and greatest portable is worth a buy... I think you already have your answer ;D

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend the regular 3DS+A full acrylic case to protect the 3ds. the larger screen of the XL is nice but the top screen scratching still happens on it according to some people and i thought it made the Adventure Time 3DS game look ugly with the Filter it uses to make 3DS and DS games look less blocky then the DSi XL did to games. I like the smaller size better. I like the XL's actual buttons for the home menu vs the ribbon used on the 3DS tho.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recommend the regular 3DS+A full acrylic case to protect the 3ds. the larger screen of the XL is nice but the top screen scratching still happens on it according to some people and i thought it made the Adventure Time 3DS game look ugly with the Filter it uses to make 3DS and DS games look less blocky then the DSi XL did to games. I like the smaller size better. I like the XL's actual buttons for the home menu vs the ribbon used on the 3DS tho.
What are you talking about. Filters? wat

They look exactly the same. I have Mario Party DS inside my 3DSXL and it looks the same way it does on my DSLite. I'm not sure about the top scratching thing,
as I have a recent XL and am one of the smart people to actually use a screen protector, so I dunno.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge. +1