Hacking Is nds-card.com the best place to get an R4i Gold 3DS RTS?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's all I needed to know. Thx.

Hmm, the method to make a payment with Paypal is odd. /shrug
Paypal used to really crackdown on flashcart sites. So they have to jump through hoops to ensure their account doesn't get shutdown.

DiscostewSM

OP
Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Paypal used to really crackdown on flashcart sites. So they have to jump through hoops to ensure their account doesn't get shutdown.
Do you know how long it takes to receive the email regarding their Paypal account so I can pay? If they do reside in Hong Kong (basing off the shipping info), they'd be 16+ hours ahead of me, to which right now is passed 8am there.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Do you know how long it takes to receive the email regarding their Paypal account so I can pay? If they do reside in Hong Kong (basing off the shipping info), they'd be 16+ hours ahead of me, to which right now is passed 8am there.
That's something I don't know. Being that there's timezone differences, it might take some time.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
In my experience (for an original R4) we got the payment sorted in less than 2 complete days!
3 weeks and half of shipping to Italy if the start date on brain age is a good reference of when it arrived :P

DiscostewSM

OP
Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Well, they gave me the paypal account info, except when I tried to send them money, it says...

"There's a problem. This recipient is currently unable to receive money. If you continue to encounter problems, please contact customer service."

Quite unfortunate. Sent a reply back to the person who gave me the info to see if they can do anything about it.

yattaro

Trophies
Website
1337ersprime.com
XP
Country
United States
Have not heard back from the person that gave me the information, so I dunno what to do regarding an order with them. I'm trying to order with nds-card.com to support the Temp, but le sigh......
Read this after I placed my order and emailed them my order number. Hope their PayPal isn't dead. Decided to revive my old DSi and I'm replacing the chassis, power/d-pad board (blew the F1 fuse, bridged it, broke the solder joint and the PCB got torn with it, just decided to buy a new one), and battery. The R4i would basically complete the project.

DiscostewSM

OP
Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
Read this after I placed my order and emailed them my order number. Hope their PayPal isn't dead. Decided to revive my old DSi and I'm replacing the chassis, power/d-pad board (blew the F1 fuse, bridged it, broke the solder joint and the PCB got torn with it, just decided to buy a new one), and battery. The R4i would basically complete the project.
Should have made a post earlier. They replied asking if I wanted to stick with the order, that if I did, they'd give me a different Paypal account to send money to. I agreed, paid to the other account, and now my stuff is on its way to me.

So it takes a little talking with them and patience, but more or less they'll do what they can to accommodate you.

Reactions: yattaro

yattaro

Trophies
Website
1337ersprime.com
XP
Country
United States
Should have made a post earlier. They replied asking if I wanted to stick with the order, that if I did, they'd give me a different Paypal account to send money to. I agreed, paid to the other account, and now my stuff is on its way to me.

So it takes a little talking with them and patience, but more or less they'll do what they can to accommodate you.
Cool thanks, that's good to know. Got worried for a second. Luckily I happen to be good at waiting.

Edit: transaction just went through. Order's on its way!

Last edited by yattaro,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Took along time to fit it in?