Is nds-card.com selling a fake card?

Sleet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That one runs Wood actually. It's a VERY underrated card. Only difference between it and R4ids.cn is lack of RTS.
btw yours truly has them for sale

Real/fake doesn't mean much in the world of flashcarts bearing the name R4. Sadly if you visit r4isdhc.com you'll see a propaganda banner claiming other cards are fake, even the one in TC's link, despite running such a great kernel. Even worse when you consider they are not even the original owners of r4isdhc.com and perhaps snatched the domain up when they had the chance in 2014, so their cards could be considered "fake" as well.

Last edited by Sleet,

ViolentRockstar

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
That one runs Wood actually. It's a VERY underrated card. Only difference between it and R4ids.cn is lack of RTS.
btw yours truly has them for sale ;)

Real/fake doesn't mean much in the world of flashcarts bearing the name R4. Sadly if you visit r4isdhc.com you'll see a propaganda banner claiming other cards are fake, even pic related, despite running such a great kernel. Even worse when you consider they are not the original owners of r4isdhc.com and perhaps snatched the domain up when they had the chance in 2014.
It runs DSTT aswell. I preferred DSTT since wood just looked ugly to me.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
btw yours truly has them for sale

Real/fake doesn't mean much in the world of flashcarts bearing the name R4. Sadly if you visit r4isdhc.com you'll see a propaganda banner claiming other cards are fake, even the one in TC's link, despite running such a great kernel. Even worse when you consider they are not even the original owners of r4isdhc.com and perhaps snatched the domain up when they had the chance in 2014, so their cards could be considered "fake" as well.
don'y forget they label their card yearly and have a timebomb....

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
That too, it's also something Dual Cores from r4isdhc.com.cn, .hk, & .in don't suffer from. But they got the good .com domain so consumers trust them more sadly.
my favourites are still the r4i-sdhc.com R4i-SDHC 3DS RTS and the R4ids.cn Gold.

Sleet

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my favourites are still the r4i-sdhc.com R4i-SDHC 3DS RTS and the R4ids.cn Gold.
They are probably the best in their price range. The team behind r4i-sdhc.com is great too, they STILL update the kernel. Has any other team even provided an update in 2016?:unsure: Game compatibility is near perfect now, but RTS could really use work on pretty much all cards.

Last edited by Sleet,
Reactions: gnmmarechal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse