Homebrew Is my N3S unable to install homebrew?

Zhakien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been told that SoundHax doesn't work 100% of the time. You may have to try launching it a few times before it actually works.

Also make sure you're using the latest version of the homebrew starter kit. It's possible you're using an old version of boot.3dsx.

Stevo_l33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope this wasn't mentioned already, I tried skimming through the posts to see, but I had this problem once and I forgot to turn on wifi. Not sure why that helped or if it will help you. Maybe it was coincidence idk.

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when I went to the discord they told that no one else has had this problem before.
Yeah, it looks that way. I've seen people stuck on different colored screens but not the blue one with the white text on top. That white text on top is normal, it flashes right before the red screen and then the HBL menu.

For shits and giggles start up SoundHax and let it sit on the blue screen for a bit. Maybe it just needs time for the initial boot? I don't know. Unless you've already sat and waited for 5-10 minutes already, disregard this suggestion.

Prot8toPot8to_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly think that this is a problem with the SD card, not the 3ds. You formatted the system and the SD card, meaning it has to be something with the setup. I've had an issue in the past and it has to do with the boot.3dsx. When I first started homebrew I used the boot.3dsx for Mashers grid launcher, and I got a blue screen and it crashed, same problem as yours. If you are using mashers grid launcher boot.3dsx, use the boot.3dsx from the homebrew starter kit.

AyeeAyanna

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly think that this is a problem with the SD card, not the 3ds. You formatted the system and the SD card, meaning it has to be something with the setup. I've had an issue in the past and it has to do with the boot.3dsx. When I first started homebrew I used the boot.3dsx for Mashers grid launcher, and I got a blue screen and it crashed, same problem as yours. If you are using mashers grid launcher boot.3dsx, use the boot.3dsx from the homebrew starter kit.

I've been using the boot.3dsx from smealum's site. And, I've used three different sd cards is it the actual 3ds consle or? Last thing, what do you mean by 'something wrong with the setup'?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Lol