Gaming Is my game fake or original?

Truner

Trophies
Website
truner.beluva.hu
XP
Country
Hungary
Actually, that looks pretty much real to me. The sticker is straight, the back looks exactly as it should. Give it a good cleaning, some of my old DS games also fail me sometimes. I've once ordered a game from eBay, turned out to be fake. Told the seller that it's pretty much illegal to sell this shit in a pretty wordy mail and he refunded me without a word. Traded in the game later in a shitty shop.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

macolo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Thank you all for your replies. This one with lower left corner was catchy. I noticed also that the whole label is different. On the fake there is Link's Fairy Companion and different background. Were there two versions?

nintendarium

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you all for your replies. This one with lower left corner was catchy. I noticed also that the whole label is different. On the fake there is Link's Fairy Companion and different background. Were there two versions?
yours could be fake because of rear number
but as for front stick that seems well reproducted.

other photo posted by other user is fake also...do not trust that ...
i own the game euro version too and front stick is not that ...
yours is more similar to the original one.

macolo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi all,
The seller returned me money. We met and he opened the cart. I attach what we saw. The electronics looks original, signed with "Nintendo". If it is a bootleg, it is a masterpiece. What do you think about it?
However, the text on reverse looks like it can be vanished by water. We didn't try it, but I tried that on my other games and the texts remained. The seller told me that this cart would have been lying on sun or someone did something with it.

Attachments

• IMG_0900.JPG
    IMG_0900.JPG
    499.6 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_0903.JPG
    IMG_0903.JPG
    550.4 KB · Views: 266

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.