Gaming Is Minior Supposed to do This?

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When I capture a Minion, it stays in its core form when registering to Pokédex and on my party. Is it supposed to do this or I'm supposed to change it to its Meteor form through PKHeX?

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If a Pokemon has multiple formes, you can change the forme to be displayed in the Dex as long as you have seen the form you want to display AND you have caught the Pokemon. The same applies for Pokemon with gender differences.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks shielded when its in battle, not boxed. The ability makes it break out after enough damage. Basically, full HP (battle) looks like a spinning rock. Damaged/boxed/party, it looks like a confused.....star...thing.

Last edited by H1B1Esquire,

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It looks shielded when its in battle, not boxed. The ability makes it break out after enough damage. Basically, full HP looks like a spinning rock. Damaged, it looks like a confused.....star...thing.
So it's a core (confused star) when outside battle?

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
@DJ91990

You could hex/NTR that. If you really can't, I could put you on a list. I'm waiting to see what Nintendo meant for which ban.
I wanna get one legit. What's the point of getting shinies with cheats? I did that with Diamond and Pearl and it make shinies pointless to me.
The real fun in getting shiny Pokemon is the hunt.

Also @H1B1Esquire if your system got banned in connection to the Sun and Moon leaks, they are permanent bans. There are plenty of guides on how to un-ban a system on this site.

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanna get one legit. What's the point of getting shinies with cheats? I did that with Diamond and Pearl and it make shinies pointless to me.
The real fun in getting shiny Pokemon is the hunt.

Also @H1B1Esquire if your system got banned in connection to the Sun and Moon leaks, they are permanent bans. There are plenty of guides on how to un-ban a system on this site.

Sometimes, you just want to drown people in the sea of jealous. Other times, you want to sell pokémon on ebay for $5.00-$99.99. Mostly though, why not; because you can.

I'm taking some precautions--mainly, playing some games, jksm-exporting the saves, and backing them up before the worst could occur. At least that way, I can load those saves on my non-A9LH.

I'm the guy who 999-hours a game and never watches the finale. I should probably be a tester.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: