Hacking Is Loadiine going to be released any time soon?

Ichigo1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soon enough for me to buy a Wii U now? If not, approximately how long from now will it be released to the public?

Also, is firmware 5.3.0 also exploitable? Will the stock of exploitable consoles run out anytime soon?

golden45

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry I don't have the answer to this question, simply because i don't know when it's gonna work, if it's ever gonna work.
This is more a proof of concept that it is doable only with kernel exploit. For the moment I'm only able to launch completely one game (nes remix).

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry I don't have the answer to this question, simply because i don't know when it's gonna work, if it's ever gonna work.
This is more a proof of concept that it is doable only with kernel exploit. For the moment I'm only able to launch completely one game (nes remix).
Being able to launch 1 complete game is a massive break through! don't feel any pressure, you get it right and then in your own time, its for the best anyways all good things come to those who wait! ;)

Edit: it looks like games that have been compressed in size to about 5GB and below can be booted, is that about correct but big files as in 22GB in size struggle over the network? so they have to be compressed in size to work properly. I can download a 22GB game just under 22mins if that helps, I know I am going on a bit with this network thing but...I'm only here to help the community :)

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: Antonio Ricardo

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Being able to launch 1 complete game is a massive break through! don't feel any pressure, you get it right and then in your own time, its for the best anyways all good things come to those who wait! ;)

Edit: it looks like games that have been compressed in size to about 5GB and below can be booted, is that about correct but big files as in 22GB in size struggle over the network? so they have to be compressed in size to work properly. I can download a 22GB game just under 22mins if that helps, I know I am going on a bit with this network thing but...I'm only here to help the community :)
This thread should be dead as there is already a laodiine page but I think your download speed on your PC won't be the same as on the Wii u depending on your setup. We will have games over network eventually like on ps3 but..... On ps3 we had normal backup loading before multimans plugin could use the network

Reactions: Margen67 and Reecey

FR0ZN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

That's all we ever wanted to play anyway ... so it's good to go right? ;)

Reactions: yuyuyup

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
This thread should be dead as there is already a laodiine page but I think your download speed on your PC won't be the same as on the Wii u depending on your setup. We will have games over network eventually like on ps3 but..... On ps3 we had normal backup loading before multimans plugin could use the network
I know, its a ridiculous thread but yes bound to happen, very cliche! I was just answering @golden45 let him know this thread should not pressure him I know it wont but a little bit of support doesn't hurt.

Last edited by Reecey,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP

yeah well nes remix is 140MB all in, i guess maybe VC games might work well too, but tbh i doubt its a issue of size really as loading times to load specific files causing crashes or something, so games with smaller files may fair better

tbh the 22GB files are a bit redundant, i doubt we will be seeing the wiikeyU, so no doubt just plain filesystem rips will be the more logical distribution method, especially when you think of how much wasted spaces goes into a 140MB game :wacko:

Last edited by gamesquest1,

Ichigo1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Chill... Geez. I made this thread, because I was curious. I never tried to rush, nor was I expecting it to be released tomorrow. By soon, I meant months from now. I'm hoping I can hold onto a Wii U, so I don't miss out, by the time I actually get a Wii U, stocks for that firmware would be rare like 9.2 3DS. Maybe I got a little too excited after seeing a possible loader for the Wii U though.

Last edited by Ichigo1000,

ldeveraux

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chill... Geez. I made this thread, because I was curious. I never tried to rush, nor was I expecting it to be released tomorrow. By soon, I meant months from now. I'm hoping I can hold onto a Wii U, so I don't miss out, by the time I actually get a Wii U, stocks for that firmware would be rare like 9.2 3DS. Maybe I got a little too excited after seeing a possible loader for the Wii U though.
You made this thread because you were impatient, and for some reason thought venting your frustration would make him release it quicker. We all know that. Did it work?

Ichigo1000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You made this thread because you were impatient, and for some reason thought venting your frustration would make him release it quicker. We all know that. Did it work?
Frustration? LOL. Come on now, you are one of those guys who over exaggerate to deliberately cause an argument right? Or maybe you are acting this way because golden45 commented here, and you are trying to show your "support"? He already answered my question, and i understood. I'm not trying to get into a pointless Internet fight with you.

First of all, as i've said, i did not try, nor did i intend to rush this project. After reading about the article, I'm asking for advice if i should but a wii u console just in case or should i wait. You didn't even bother read the reply you quoted, did you?

Last edited by Ichigo1000,
Reactions: puss2puss

PLEYOR

Trophies
XP
Country
Frustration? LOL. Come on now, you are one of those guys who over exaggerate to deliberately cause an argument right? Or maybe you are acting this way because golden45 commented here, and you are trying to show your "support"? He already answered my question, and i understood. I'm not trying to get into a pointless Internet fight with you.

First of all, as i've said, i did not try, nor did i intend to rush this project. After reading about the article, I'm asking for advice if i should but a wii u console just in case or should i wait. You didn't even bother read the reply you quoted, did you?
I think he was being sarcastic.

geocool

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece

I don't know if you have discussed this again in the forum but why don't you open source the loader ?
You may find people that could help you and speed up the development.
Also you can't lose the credits of the loader if anyone fork it because everyone knows you started it.

oumoumad

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know if you have discussed this again in the forum but why don't you open source the loader ?
You may find people that could help you and speed up the development.
Also you can't lose the credits of the loader if anyone fork it because everyone knows you started it.

"When will it be released? why don't you make it open source..."
I understand where this is coming from because I was asking the same questions in my head too, but instead of flooding the forums or wasting the developper's time answering the same question everyday, I could just check older posts and I find my answer 99% of the time.

golden45 said :

It will be release soon, don't worry ;)
I need to clean my code, and make it usable and understandable for devs who wants to work on it.

Reactions: Quincy

naxil

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
WUP! thank you crediar

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Smoke some wiid and snort some cocaiine to kill the time!
probably u die soon with this shit... u already have endorphine,serotonine ecc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.