Hacking Is it safe to transfer games for the Brazillian exploit to the SD via FTPiiU?

tarumbo83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have access to a real way of SD card access right now, so it's my only option. I'm asking if it's safe because I'm doing it right now and it keeps timing out and reconnecting- wondering if this might cause anything to get corrupted, which might lead to a brick.

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're transferring Wii U games through FTP, you won't get far since you won't get good transfer speed. You're better off buying a USB adapter and plugging it into your computer and manually transferring the files that way.

As far as safety goes, yes it's safe. It's the same as transferring the files manually from a computer.

tarumbo83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're transferring Wii U games through FTP, you won't get far since you won't get good transfer speed. You're better off buying a USB adapter and plugging it into your computer and manually transferring the files that way.

As far as safety goes, yes it's safe. It's the same as transferring the files manually from a computer.
You just replied after it finished LOL

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM