Misc Is it possible to change 3DS's SSID?

Dionicio3

goat
OP
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok, sometimes I use both of my 3DS on the go while its connected to my phone. However, they both appear as "*", and that makes it really confusing to tell which 3DS is which. Here's a screenshot:
Screenshot_2017-08-08-14-26-09.png

Any help would be appreciated

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, sometimes I use both of my 3DS on the go while its connected to my phone. However, they both appear as "*", and that makes it really confusing to tell which 3DS is which. Here's a screenshot:
View attachment 95007

Any help would be appreciated
When you go into data management. You will want to select microSd management. have your 3ds connect with your computer. Top of the botton screen is change settings. click that and go through the prompts. Once it shows connection screen. Hit the right arrow button until it highlights Name. Hit the change button on lower screen which should allow you to change the name from * to whatever you want. Hit done. let the system save the changes. And that should be changed over for you.

Dionicio3

goat
OP
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
When you go into data management. You will want to select microSd management. have your 3ds connect with your computer. Top of the botton screen is change settings. click that and go through the prompts. Once it shows connection screen. Hit the right arrow button until it highlights Name. Hit the change button on lower screen which should allow you to change the name from * to whatever you want. Hit done. let the system save the changes. And that should be changed over for you.
These are both old 3DSes

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm