Hardware Is it ok if I send my N3DS to nintendo?

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They aren't fixing or replacing anything if you hacked it with luma. If they find out they will just ship it back to you and refuse service cause you already broke the one rule they hate. Installing unauthorized content. Even warrenty can be voided that way, if they find out. Which i'm sure they will since they know about this a9lh and will test for it anyway possible. SO please just get someone else to do it, nintendo won't help and you should know that the moment you install a9lh. Ask a hard modder here if they can fix it for you, is better that way. Do not request help from nintendo for any repairs if the system has any relation to a9lh.

Zero72463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo won't bother fixing anything, they'll just give you another refurbished system in similar condition after charging you the full price of a used system for "repair"

That is true. I remember sending my o3DS to them I was positive when I got it back that wasn't my actual 3DS.

DanTheMan827

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that would be so ass that it will make me day :rofl2:
good one
I thought all that needs to be done is for them to update SAFE_MODE firm...

There haven't been any updates for it (AFAIK) because there's a risk of perma-brick but at a repair center they could do it safely if there's an updated version available...

Last edited by DanTheMan827,

RiverPerson

Not A Undertale Fan
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought all that needs to be done is for them to update SAFE_MODE firm...

There haven't been any updates for it (AFAIK) because there's a risk of perma-brick but at a repair center they could do it safely if there's an updated version available...

and that is the only thing that keep nintendo killing some a9lh users

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free