Hacking is his kernals of capture s yets?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xathya

residence aparents trols of temps
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
knucklestheechidna.com
XP
Country
Australia
so few the months backs i ask about troubles of me and knuckle sleeps when we think of xbonx: the kernals.
thread got delerates cause debates of trol. by times now i think has prof that i= no is said shils of trols.

so ones again me and knuckle is thinks of xbnox his kernals and capture them.!
again i says as if the ps3 has latest flinswares hacket and now mr flose has gots 3.68 port of vites hackets nop dorms ports, what of said xbnox?
has his kernal ben catch???
with al of hack, even includes switch of nitrentos on truestzones on 4.2.>!!! i fels like it must be the times of his xbnox to be timed of kernals. has we any new or games theorys of hows to progrets to costume flinwares? for room executews of .DAX imgae brun gam file???????
is maybe new spectors and melts of usage?? can it exploit the xbnox batroms?????? since afects of multid cudas and xbnox has the 8 cudas on soc amdos, could bne the compats of buy to hack crack pack?
if news please tels or am i gone have to pave ways of xbnox hack of selfs?

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
there is piracy already and some other stuff im still working on this but not putting in my full effort as i have everything i want excluding full piracy and some other stuff

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Last edited by tunip3, , Reason: thanks donny fixing grammer

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
so few the months backs i ask about troubles of me and knuckle sleeps when we think of xbonx: the kernals.
thread got delerates cause debates of trol. by times now i think has prof that i= no is said shils of trols.

so ones again me and knuckle is thinks of xbnox his kernals and capture them.!
again i says as if the ps3 has latest flinswares hacket and now mr flose has gots 3.68 port of vites hackets nop dorms ports, what of said xbnox?
has his kernal ben catch???
with al of hack, even includes switch of nitrentos on truestzones on 4.2.>!!! i fels like it must be the times of his xbnox to be timed of kernals. has we any new or games theorys of hows to progrets to costume flinwares? for room executews of .DAX imgae brun gam file???????
is maybe new spectors and melts of usage?? can it exploit the xbnox batroms?????? since afects of multid cudas and xbnox has the 8 cudas on soc amdos, could bne the compats of buy to hack crack pack?
if news please tels or am i gone have to pave ways of xbnox hack of selfs?
plus there is a kernal exploit

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Spend some time on your posts man, most browsers have built in spell checks. It takes more time, for sure, but you'll get much more relevant and good answers if it doesn't look like you're trolling.

Xathya

residence aparents trols of temps
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
knucklestheechidna.com
XP
Country
Australia
OK Isac mi is song try the spiel checks from now ons but as has demonstrated before it mite actual us make worse. is not entires about the spiels but an lots of dyslexia destroys st ruction of sentence

D

Deleted-351540

lots of dyslexia destroys st ruction of sentence
There is more than dyslexia going on here. I am number dyslexic and dont suffer structure issues such as you are. There is a language barrier. You must not be a native English speaker.

I suggest typing out your sentences (carefully, if dyslexia is an issue) in your native language and then using a translator to translate it to English before posting it here. It simply has to be better than the sentences your giving us now.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
nah same webkit exploit just now with extra kernal but on older firmware their is a method to assess the internet without updating but it involves factory resetting currently
Boo :P I would have hoped there was something for Xbone by now :/ But its ok, the Switch is picking up the slack for now ;)

tunip3

[debugger active]
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Boo :P I would have hoped there was something for Xbone by now :/ But its ok, the Switch is picking up the slack for now ;)
well i can sign appx files with ms sig and install emus in retail so thats fun but everyone wants piracy but their is some piracy but its private as i have said before some people in the community dont want me to release it

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
well i can sign appx files with ms sig and install emus in retail so thats fun but everyone wants piracy but their is some piracy but its private as i have said before some people in the community dont want me to release it
Shit, I'll take Retail signed Emulators! :)

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
We know you're capable of better English than this as you've shown in previous posts of yours. Dyslexia doesn't make people unable to use spell checking software so please put in more effort.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Snow days $25 on steam may grab it