Hacking Is Henkaku Enzo working for you?

Is Henkaku Enzo working for you?

• Total voters

yifan_lu

@yifanlu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean you can, personally I'd just wait to hear from the team. Also OLED pixels are funny.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I understand now, so a simple logo wouldn't be much of a stretch, anything involving empty spots might be troublesome. What an... odd way to do things. Oh well, good on you for using it the way you did, all things considered it could look a lot worse.
I actually spent a good amount of time on the damn logo. I was tempted to recode how the logo is loaded to remove all limitations, but it would ruin chances of recovery if there's a bug in the enso code.

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks, just started playing parasite eve 2, it looks much better on the pstv with the henkaku/enso hack then it does on ps4, I mean on pstv without the hack..............really reluctant to install any new applications or even to reinstall retroarch emulators because of permanent damage to vita because of malware, not sure if that will happen though.

ishygdaft

A mystery wrapped in an enigma
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually spent a good amount of time on the damn logo. I was tempted to recode how the logo is loaded to remove all limitations, but it would ruin chances of recovery if there's a bug in the enso code.
Yeah, limitations seem annoyingly hard to work within. I'm sorry you get all the flack, if only people understood the technical aspect of it. While I have your ear, I would like to personally thank you and your team for all the hard work, months of dedication, etc.

D

Deleted User

No I'm not talking about dimensions, I'm talking about number of pixels. The number of white vs black pixels. It has to do with compression--the molecule logo maxes it out basically. Sony's logo is easier because the white pixels are all in the same region, so it's easy to compress. Molecule's logo has a hollow circle which uses more space. It's a big pita tbh.
would something tiny like this work? preferably the 3rd frame
i dont have any image editors on this laptop so i cant remove the first 2 frames or recolour it
(the purple being white and red being black and the image not being animated)
Untitled.gif

Last edited by ,

bobbytomorow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working perfectly, not a single issue encountered thus far, have run Adrenaline, retroarch, maidump and vita shell all without a hitch

SeongGino

The Average One
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Used to using taiHEN and HENkaku on a system that also had Adrenaline v1 installed, even after about a few months hiatus. Booted up HENkaku, installed the .vpk, installed Enso and it worked without issue!
Take it from someone who was using HENkaku since its inception, you should be absolutely fine if you do nothing but use plugins and install .vpks/Adrenaline!

Shady Guy Jose

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Mine gave me an os0 error and required a firmware re-install. The only thing that could be the culprit is Adrenaline, since I didn't have a PSP game, and thus I had to use an old injection method, involving VitaRW, as @yifan_lu mentioned earlier.

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
But technically, psvita is underclocked at 444Mhz, so it mean, if hardware will be fully hacked, can be return to its original CPU of 1Ghz (with some overheat i suppose)?

Lord M

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So there's difference between normal console booting and with Ensò? Require more time or its the same?
And i can login to gmail via browser after Ensò is installed?

KeoniAzugon

Trophies
Website
Nblog.org
XP
Country
United States
On the first run, os0 was modified and it fixed itself, after that all smooth. Once installed I was able to get an error when using account switcher when not rebooting the system like recommended in the first place (C1-3498-4 [A serious error has occurred in the system software. This system will restart.]).

rsn8887

Trophies
Website
www.patreon.com
XP
Country
United States
I had to install Enso twice on my Vita, then it worked. I am not sure why I had to install it twice.

First, I installed Enso once. The Vita re-booted showing the Enso bootlogo. But when I tried to start any home-brew I got the same error message as if no hack was running.

But then I simply went back to the go.henkaku.xyz webpage to reload Henkaku. With Henkaku loaded I was able to start the Enso bubble again to re-install Enso. After I selected (re-)install Enso, the Enso installer complained about some checksum not matching. It then said that it was creating some dump. After creating the dump, the installer proceeded to re-install Enso without any problems.

Since then Enso has been working perfectly!

I also installed Enso on both my VitaTV's without any problems. It is working great!

Last edited by rsn8887,

ArugulaZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried it on both my Vita and my Playstation TV. No complaints so far! I'm just relieved that I can use the latter system without going to the Henkaku web site first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended