Hacking Is Henkaku Enzo working for you?

Is Henkaku Enzo working for you?

• Total voters

mario-lucis-caelum

Trophies
XP
Country
It doesn't work. On mine, after I installed the dumb thing (it even told me the installation was succesful) it boots to the non modified OFW after rebooting the system. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I still need to use the browser to enable Henkaku.

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't work. On mine, after I installed the dumb thing (it even told me the installation was succesful) it boots to the non modified OFW after rebooting the system. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and I still need to use the browser to enable Henkaku.

Once you launch the enso installer you press O once to "accept the terms" and thrn X to install... You may be pressing O to install which is incorrect... Seems to be happening a lot lol

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you refuse to read instructions, you don't deserve to install it.
And this is about the reason I expected.
People are very capable of not reading anything then complaining that nothing works; I'd certainly want to minimize that.

Anyway, on the actual topic question, it worked fine in one shot, no warnings came up.

OperationNT

Trophies
XP
Country
France
The installation worked for me after a 3.60 firmware re-installation.

However, I am surprised it considerered my "os0" partition as modified: I only touched "vs0" partition. Any idea?
I bought my PS Vita in EU on day one so I had almost all updates from 1.00 (or a FW close to this) to 3.60. Could all cumulated updates cause this issue?

Anyway, I was able to re-do all my "vs0" changes again after Enso installation without any problem (even after some reboots, no issue detected).

Last edited by OperationNT,

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Does it show the enso logo on boot up?

D

Deleted User

i installed it on 3 vitas so far and no problems
if you get a brick use safe mode to fix it
if you get a boot loop hold L and reinstall

dkabot

Better With Others' Systems Than Their Own
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The installation worked for me after a 3.60 firmware re-installation.

However, I am surprised it considerered my "os0" partition as modified: I only touched "vs0" partition. Any idea?
I bought my PS Vita in EU on day one so I had almost all updates from 1.00 (or a FW close to this) to 3.60. Could all cumulated updates cause this issue?
IIRC the Vita installs updated by basically wiping all the system stuff (short of personal information) and replacing it with new stuff.
In the case of os0 I want to say it has two copies and alternates between them to prevent a failed update bricking (though it'd still brick if you touched it).

I remember I sacrificed a PSTV by removing everything in one of the system partitions (not os0 though) and reinstalling the PUP back on top made it work normally again.
Edit: The partition in question was vs0. Enough to make a normal boot fail, but not enough to break recovery mode to reinstall. Don't try that at home.

Last edited by dkabot,

mario-lucis-caelum

Trophies
XP
Country
It doesn't work. On mine, after I installed the dumb thing (it even told me the installation was succesful) it boots to the non modified OFW after rebooting the system. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
Once you launch the enso installer you press O once to "accept the terms" and thrn X to install... You may be pressing O to install which is incorrect... Seems to be happening a lot lol
This right here. I was pressing O the whole time. Someone please call me an idiot I deserve it lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling