Hacking Is Fieldrunners 2 the only vita game that requires online activation?

Vitaminer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to get Fieldrunners 2 to work but this game asks to be online first time it is launched, so I've researched about it and found that it needs to get online just once, then thereafter you can play the game without having to get online again, it seems to be some kind of anti-privacy check to make sure your firmware is up to date or something, I've installed many games on my vita and non of them have this kind of privacy countermeasure online check, except Fieldrunners 2, anyone familiar with this online check procedure? Can I make this game work without having it to ask me to get online? Maybe I can modify the game file to make it work? Thanks

yeshuachrist

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
game works fine, try to use the "MLT Activator.vpk"...................also...................add the "netcheck_bypass.suprx" for the game in the config.txt in the tai folder (see the "mlthaku release" discussion")

Last edited by yeshuachrist,
Reactions: Vitaminer

Vitaminer

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I fully restored my vita and I was able to play this game while not under a psn account linkage, so back then I had a psn account and I was never able to cancel out of the prompt, and now without having set up my psn account this game I was able bypass it, awesome stuff, no need for any plugins, but thanks for the netcheck plugin suggestion anyways, and now I probably won't have to sign up for psn, I did that in the past because I need to have my vita activated in order to use adrenaline, and with the new version I don't even need to be activated lol, but I backed up my act.dat just in case

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...