Homebrew Is Accio Hacks app for the Wii Homebrew Channel not working?

Sneakers

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can open it, but when I select a the category the game falls under, and select the letter it starts with, as usual, I get a message saying no games Available instead of a list of games from the site. Only games that appear are ones I added while back.

I know you can create your codes on your own, I just don't have a working SD Card reaer, and the one I had grew legs and walked off somewhere.

Is there a way to get Accio Hacks working again? I even tried deleting it and re-adding it.

Thanks.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The website is using a new proxy protection, which prevent program from accessing the files.
Accio Hacks would require an update to work.

You can use a different homebrew, for example Wii launcher.
or use the Ocarina menu integrated in USBLoaders.

Sneakers

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The website is using a new proxy protection, which prevent program from accessing the files.
Accio Hacks would require an update to work.

You can use a different homebrew, for example Wii launcher.
or use the Ocarina menu integrated in USBLoaders.

I tried updating, but says there is no new update...or do I have to download it manually from the website and put it on the SD card? Same goes for Wii Launcher...If so, I got to wait til I get a card reader. I have 1.2 for Accio Hacks, and on the website, it says the newest version is 1.2

Sneakers

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok got Launcher...see I can download codes...but how to select which codes to be active? I tried Ocarina and says SD Card Error and freezes the system up. Can't be a card problem, was just using it on Gecko with no problems.

Thanks again.

Reactions: Hiccup

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know WiiLauncher option or possibilities, I never used it.
I'm using USBLoaderGX internal cheat code manager to select which code to enable and generate the .gct file.
You can change the path if you need the files to be located in another place to use with another loader after using the cheat code manager (called "Ocarina") in each individual game settings menu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE